Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Going Clubbing for the First Time in a While [UNCENSO…

Dex-chan lover
JUST STICK TO THE NOVEL FFS! WHY ARE YOU WRITING A WHOLE ASS NEW STORY?
This part is exactly the same as the novel though? Granted I read it long time ago but I think it's the same with what I remember. Excluding the last protag rapey scene on previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
why are you censoring on erotica manga smh
Manga is censored because its primary publishing source is a mobile app, so it follow the content regulation of that, so you gotta thank Google and Apple

But aside that, group replace censored pages later when volumes get published, since those are uncensored (like they did already with chapters 1 to 5)

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, this new girl is indeed the next harem member.

Spoiler about her circumstances:
The guy is her brother who is really possessive, to the point of committing incest. Possessive as in the creepy-as-fuck kind, as you can probably tell from his eyes. He attempted rape, but she was able to escape to our MC's house. She then proceeds to stay for days and pretty sure gets her brother sent away after speaking with their parents. Might be misremembering things since I read too many things since reading the WN for this manga.

If it isn't obvious already, the original main characters are all creepy in some way, which isn't obvious when playing as the original main character or seeing things in his perspective. But since our MC is an outsider, we get a glimpse into how their actions come off as unconfident and really creepy.
Tbf, the manga has already going a different path to the WN already, since the childhood friend wasn't supposed to rape the FMC. So we are in a somewhat uncharted territory now

Dex-chan lover
i know author is good (in his other works), but he had to do this "ntr" manga...why.
I mean, the premise of someone wanting to avoid being the NTR guy is not that popular. It's not some Shakespearian shit but it's a good type of junk food to just read without devoting must brain into it

Dex-chan lover
Look at that, her nice brother is helping her do her laundry she misplaced. Surely there is no creepy reason he might be doing that.

Dex-chan lover
if I didn't want to get hit on I would simply not go to a club dressed like I want to get hit on
She went with her friend but get abandoned, I think she just want to chill with them and expected that their friends would protected her but ended up being left all alone. Besides, compared her outfit to other girls in that club, it's not really that inviting.

Dex-chan lover
On a scale from weirdo to fucked up in the head, it seems all the guys are at the top end, suppose it's par for the course for these type of stories (ntr, blackmail, rape, etc).
On a side note, not fan of rewiring/rewriting to outright skip events, I get it never really goes smoothly from first draft (web novel) to an end product and, thereafter, publicity means (light novel → manga/anime), but still.

Last edited:
Ahh man, gotta like it when he is given a reason to steal someone. This is not netorare anymore, it's just your typical saving a damsel in distress. And I freaking like it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeh, Fuck that alabamer crap. Id rather choose utah route with their religous sermons or whatever Joshua Graham preached.

Fed-Kun's army
So its like a battle of Incest and NTR. what tag will be the winner in the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
do you really have to make every dude aside from the mc a creep? first a childhood friend being a rapist in the making and now a little brother stealing his sister's underwear? omg

Dex-chan lover
From Childhood friends NTR to Brother-Sister NTR... The original author is on NTR killstreaks eh? Daym

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, this new girl is indeed the next harem member.

Spoiler about her circumstances:
The guy is her brother who is really possessive, to the point of committing incest. Possessive as in the creepy-as-fuck kind, as you can probably tell from his eyes. He attempted rape, but she was able to escape to our MC's house. She then proceeds to stay for days and pretty sure gets her brother sent away after speaking with their parents. Might be misremembering things since I read too many things since reading the WN for this manga.

If it isn't obvious already, the original main characters are all creepy in some way, which isn't obvious when playing as the original main character or seeing things in his perspective. But since our MC is an outsider, we get a glimpse into how their actions come off as unconfident and really creepy.
Might misremembered it, but Satsuki's story is just the usual rape and mind break story isn't it? Unlike Shizuna who is dating Sohei in the original story, Satsuki is free, so there's no NTR element in it.

Users who are viewing this thread