Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moment When Something Changes [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
it was watching him beat the crap out of him. I don't get it, but I've watched woman get super turned on watching complete assholes physically assaulting people for stupid reasons and defending their "pride" and shit.

One of my friends got punched in the face, and I watched my crush get super turned on watching this happen, watched her start praising this asshole for punching this dude and begged to go back to his place. I don't get it. I still don't get it. But it certainly fucking traumatized me. This same cunt threatened to kill me, bullied me, attacked me, and it just made my crush more and more horny for him. Yeah it made me extreamly suicidal after he was faking insta posts to get me fired from my job for fun, and she was defending him.

Life sucks, I want to fucking die
This is coincidental, as I really just happen to see this but... CAP. This sounds even less real than this manga.

Dex-chan lover
She was a great person before she started dating him. when I saw her after she moved in with him she looks so haggard, dude was probably hitting her too... fucking hell i want cry
Can't save everyone, man. The girl made her bed. She has to lie in it even if she chose poorly. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Those authors clearly show they don't have any human experiences to draw from, so to expect them to portray human behavior accurately is a huge stretch. Even if they do, there's no commercial incentive to portray it accurately.

This author in particular clearly is self-aware enough to satirize ntr, but if you look at his other works, he handles women's trauma in a very unrealistic tropey way to the benefit of the target audience.
I think OSP had one of their superhero diatribes mention something related to this. I don't remember what they called it but I always referred to it as 'literary inbreeding'. The original superheroes were responses to very specific real world problems but the following generations were just references to them.

"pretty shit that X is happening. Would be cool if there was this Y person to deal with that" -> "wouldn't it be cool if there was someone like Y but they were Z"

For stuff we see, you'd get something like a boy and a girl in a rural town where they were the only kids. Everyone, including them, assumes they'll get married but the boy is starting to goof off and daydream of leaving to meet beautiful women in the city while the girl is getting more and more frustrated trying to snap him back to reality. People read this, become writers/mangaka, and make stories referencing this or something similar. Then new ones come and reference the references. Eventually we end up with a few of the variations of tsundere and none of their behaviors make sense anymore.

Then we got this on fastforward with narou-kei or narou-ou type stories (what we often mistake for isekai). Start off with proper tensei stories where the mc was either old and experience or had a really fucked up life and genuinely needed to just...die and start over. Now, every 15 year old with nothing going on in their life is dying and getting 'reincarnated' with the exact same age and appearance and no family or background in the world to speak of.

TL;DR
Initially in a medium or a sub culture of a medium, you would get some real world idea or experience trying to be conveyed in the story but eventually many of the stories will just be about having shared experiences with the media or sub culture itself rather than saying anything about the real world.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to guess that MC's not going to do anything
Keep expectation as low as possible

Dex-chan lover
Nahh bro the mum defo wants him to mess her up, she literally came onto mc again when they were at the restaurant an her daughter was in the bathroom
Sorry to break it to you that's called lust, not romantic feelings

Dex-chan lover
But this world is a doujin....
37e.png

Dex-chan lover
Initially in a medium or a sub culture of a medium, you would get some real world idea or experience trying to be conveyed in the story but eventually many of the stories will just be about having shared experiences with the media or sub culture itself rather than saying anything about the real world.
Pretty much, that's why a common complaint casual consumers of anime/manga have is that the stories look all the same. This is especially true if the viewer doesn't see any point in the fan service: often when you remove that, the story is just formulaic and boring.

The biggest issue, however, is that this relentless consistency in using the same tropes over and over again ends up bringing problems to the real world. Way too many people seem so ingrained in it that they don't consider the real world, and women in particular, don't work/look like that. This isn't changing though, the most ingrained people are the ones giving out the money, and as long as you keep them from having healthy relationships in the real world, they will continue to sustain the industry.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I dunno about getting axed (didn't someone in the comments before say this series has been doing pretty well in popularity?), but I gotta wonder what Haru Sumikawa is taking this story. Even discounting the major deviation from the WN as readers of that have noted, it kind of feels like we're just speeding up the general arc of this part just to move on to the next girl. Not really sure what's gonna happen now cause of it.

Aw well, at least Myon's other WN adaptation is going greatly, so that'll keep me entertained if this one goes south for one reason or another.

Thank you for translation.
I'm gonna pause this for a while till the uncensored version is out

jak

Contributor
No offense, but that's BS logic. We only know from what we've seen from the few pages in the beginning of the story. Even in this chapter we can see that she really wasn't feeling him in the first place, but only went with it because he was a friend.

There's no indication she wouldn't have realized this later, and tried to break it off with him. "Try" being the operative word, as I'm sure that'd change the previous story to a tragedy. Or to say it another way, just because a girl is nice to you, doesn't mean she'll belong to you.
How is that BS logic? If not for his interference in trying to alter his future in the story, his actions affected others. It took the OG MC down a dark path.

Aggregator gang
Typical, she almost got raped, she let him go, and then wants to fuck the MC.....

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Eh.. It feels a bit lazily written? I can't connect with the characters or this situation really. Everything is just so far removed from reality, and that's fine, but it's not really entertaining.. Might be just a me problem

Dex-chan lover
How is that BS logic? If not for his interference in trying to alter his future in the story, his actions affected others. It took the OG MC down a dark path.
Maybe bs isn’t the right phrase, but I’m thinking he was always going to turn out that way. Especially since she seemed unsatisfied even in the first timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread