New Evangelion Guidelines Prohibit Fan-Created Hentai and More

Dex-chan lover
https://nicchiban.nichegamer.com/2020/12/new-evangelion-guidelines-prohibit-fan-created-hentai-and-more/
eva stuff will be purged on pixiv and such
rip in peace
LFEY4ct.jpg

should I post this on general sub for extra exposure and shiet?

Clickbait. The guidelines are just for a collaboration / contests.
These guidelines have been released ahead of a collaboration between Evangelion and pixiv, where the artist community website will be holding a project over the next 6 months under the theme of Evangelion in various circumstances. Contests will also be held on the site and affiliated apps. The project starts on January 19 just before Evangelion 3.0+1.0 releases on January 23.

Dex-chan lover
>Please refrain from publishing creative works with the following expressions and contents.
now that I think about it, some people could really be do thing those mean no lewd no more in general
oh lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MawMaw
I feel like I've seen that artstyle before, is it the person that does Nagatoro-san?

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
yes, just click the image.
to quote a certain sadpanda comment
Nothing will surprise me more than Nanashi's ability to draw lolis getting fucked by animals and then draw super sweet stuff including the NarutoxHinata and this.

Dex-chan lover
@MawMaw
Nothing will surprise me more than Nanashi's ability to draw lolis getting fucked by animals and then draw super sweet stuff including the NarutoxHinata and this.

I couldn't agree more, I even thought 774 and Nanashi were two different people
774 = nana (7) shi (4)

EDIT:
What the heck, he drew that Eva doujin too? lol

Users who are viewing this thread