Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 20 - God.

Dex-chan lover
Stand pound messiah, you are strong.
I say this every chapter but the art is REALLY good especially in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Yo those thugs dont have any machete or longer blade tools and rely on short knife/tanto for fight? Lame :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Having come to this from the other direction (read the Gomennasai, Messiah-chan oneshot, then started Nezumi no Hatsukoi at chapter 14), I'm glad Messiah survived with only minimal disfigurement and is doing okay. Sort of. Unfortunately, I'm way more invested in her than these other people. Go weird chainsaw girl! And knife girl too, I guess...

Dex-chan lover
Having come to this from the other direction (read the Gomennasai, Messiah-chan oneshot, then started Nezumi no Hatsukoi at chapter 14), I'm glad Messiah survived with only minimal disfigurement and is doing okay. Sort of. Unfortunately, I'm way more invested in her than these other people. Go weird chainsaw girl! And knife girl too, I guess...
Lost an arm?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, love the 1st Person POV from both the crony and the assassin. But damn she is really skilled.
We get to see Messiah's death after her one-shot huh?

Due to starvation, Messiah-chan retained the body of a 6 y.o. She must have been starved enough to eat flies.

Dex-chan lover
What’s the point of making her so overpowered? If she’s gonna beat everyone without a nosebleed this will get boring real quick.
i'd assume they blaze through it and have more 'problems' with the interpersonal relationships/just showing how nezumi functions in a romantic relationship with a 'normal' partner tho i'm surprised there's no "psychological" tag, unless the og raws don't include it either, def needs the 'thriller/suspense' tags tho since that's included if you check the comic site it's on

I imagine Messiah-chan is either going to be killed off quickly or maybe form a sibling/sisterly bond with Nezumi , potential jealousy aside

Dex-chan lover
"I'm going to get Messiah"

no, man,
go get a handgun or something

those guys are literally lining up to their death
logically, even nezumi shouldn't be bulletproof, but it's not as if humans haven't survived gunshots before/idk how often a yakuza has headshotted someone, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was part of her 'training' to survive pain/torture lol

Aggregator gang
Everyone wants them to shoot her but clearly gun control works because they have none. It's not like the criminals would just have and use guns, that's illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread