Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 4 - Melt Epee's Radiant Smile!

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully we will get some proper villains in this series.

What is the point of having a badass suit of magical kamen rider armor if you cant beat up some monsters and minions?
Sorry to disappoint you but the enemies all have Kamen Rider Vaillain's braincell.
Only Allies are nice.
I hope you don't ragequit, this series is nice.

Hopefully we will get some proper villains in this series.

What is the point of having a badass suit of magical kamen rider armor if you cant beat up some monsters and minions?
There's actually a type of tokusatsu like monsters in the webnovel, they are called "Magaijuu" (魔鎧獣), which I think it's translated as "demonic armored beasts".

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you but the enemies all have Kamen Rider Vaillain's braincell.
Only Allies are nice.
I hope you don't ragequit, this series is nice.
Let me tell you that not all the villains in the webnovel are brainless idiots:

There is actually some evil mastermind type characters that belong to some sort of organization. They know about the reincarnators, and in fact they are taking advantage of the chaos that the reincarnators are doing with their actions to turn people into monsters, but so far their goals are not explained.

One of these masterminds is called "Lost" (ロスト), he seems quite interested in Yuugo (he even knows his past self name) and even refers to him as "my hero".

In the latest chapters of the webnovel he transforms like Yuugo, his armor seems to be inspired by Yuugo, only that it's silver with green eyes (I think it's based on Shadow Moon's armor).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let me tell you that not all the villains in the webnovel are brainless idiots:

There is actually some evil mastermind type characters that belong to some sort of organization. They know about the reincarnators, and in fact they are taking advantage of the chaos that the reincarnators are doing with their actions to turn people into monsters, but so far their goals are not explained.

One of these masterminds is called "Lost" (ロスト), he seems quite interested in Yuugo (he even knows his past self name) and even refers to him as "my hero".

In the latest chapters of the webnovel he transforms like Yuugo, his armor seems to be inspired by Yuugo, only that it's silver with green eyes (I think it's based on Shadow Moon's armor).
prob the kid he saved in chap 1 im guessing

Supporter
Chapter title here delivering
image.png

Dex-chan lover
If the author gives the girl a pink Power Rangers bodysuit then this manga becomes a 10 immediately.
Purple ... it'll be a purple power rangers suit. The author has already established purple as her color. You know like purple nurple ... where am I going with this? IDK but all I do know is that no matter how dark it was my guy spotted purple panties. That right there is a super power frfr.

Dex-chan lover
This world is a lost cause, there is no saving it, Hugo should just take his lil brother and this girl and dipped to another world, where this true masterpiece of technology are appreciated like they are supposed to
Don't worry. Seems like our MC believes so hard that the Rule of Cool gods have granted him the ability to show this realm the folly of rejecting this divine gift.

Dex-chan lover
Melty Peepee, yes. A respectable name.

Melt-thy Peepee.

He's Marcos Bolg, the guy who challenged Yuugo to a duel and got easily defeated in chapter 2.

And, per the other reincarnator's explanation, a recruitable ally who turn from being an egoistic bully into respectable guy after finding a rival he can fairly compete and grow along side.

Which pretty obvious Yuugo will become that with the power of bro.

Users who are viewing this thread