Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 6 - Yuugo VS Spider Monster

Dex-chan lover
Author mentioning it hard to convey some context into manga format.
in this case from WN that not explain here,
Yugo convert Melt lighting sword including attribute into his own power and use it to finish the spider boss.
NGL the only reason I realized Yugo absorbed Melt's power was because of the spade symbol on his feet. In the previous chapter Yugo relates Melt with Cure Sword, and Cure Sword's theme is spade (Doki Doki Precure has Poker card motive for each members)

The action in this chapter definitely took a hit. Hopefully they can take in the feedback and figure something out in the later chapters

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I read the previous chapters, but I don't remember the action scenes being this absolutely terrible before? Like, the paneling, the angles, everything is wrong and bad.
Who cares as long as it zooming when he do the cool pose

Dex-chan lover
That one panel after the little goblin dead by that girls magic, what kind of fucking position is that big goblin supposed to be?

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely a Kamen Rider Blade reference.
Card combo: Kick + Thunder = Lightning Blast

The page before he does the kick, you see him use Melt's magic sword and point it at the ground, that's Kamen Rider Blade's thing before initiating this special attack.
The page when he does the kick, you noticed a spade on the bottom of his boot, that's also a thing from Kamen Rider Blade whenever doing Rider Kick or Lightning Blast.

Dex-chan lover
this is like that maid isekai where she's reincarnated with those who knows the story but the other reincarnators aren't the villainous, pervert type.

I want to say I hope there's less cringe but the villain acting as the "main protagonist" gives off more cringe vibe than the hero loving dude since mc gives off an Ikari Gai vibes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is like that maid isekai where she's reincarnated with those who knows the story but the other reincarnators aren't the villainous, pervert type.

I want to say I hope there's less cringe but the villain acting as the "main protagonist" gives off more cringe vibe than the hero loving dude since mc gives off an Ikari Gai vibes.
wait till you meet other incarnate people who just banana in being evil despite their role as hero

Dex-chan lover
dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif

Dex-chan lover
i got my rider kick but at what cost..
those angles and panels are confusing af..
:notlikethis:

sounds like an excuse to me if im being honest..
i've seen mangas did this in a not so confusing way..
he could've added 1 more pg or so if he wanted to convey that..
or he could've just made the dagger on his feet like Hwang of SC6 or something..
its still "using her magic power to defeat the boss kamen rider style"..
Adding pages is not something that can be done on a whim, usually; they generally have a specific page number they have to meet and that's it, because that's how many the magazine set aside for them. If they underproduce, it gets filled with other stuff like ads or small articles they have on hand, but not the inverse.

I think what would have been best for "absorbing the power from the sword" would have been to have it dissolve into particles in the "here I go" panel.

Please do tell if you remember the name.

Double-page supporter
Okay, I'm not crazy according to the comments. The art in this chapter really does seem massively downgraded from what came before.

Hope it isn't the start of a trend.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what happened but ... something happened, right? If I am to go off the images in the chapter the ML does something before a super move then in the next panel we see him posing ... no ACTUAL super moves were performed/drawn BUT the after effects are EVERLASTING EXPLOSIONS, LMAO.

The concept of this story is interesting but the execution is poor. I'll continue to read as if it's one of those so bad it's good series so we wait to see what funny/unbelievable things happen in the next chapter type of stories. grabs popcorn

Dex-chan lover
That one panel after the little goblin dead by that girls magic, what kind of fucking position is that big goblin supposed to be?
Remember, spider merge, so: torso twisted to the side, head still looking forward; there's the big arms down in "knuckle-dragging" post, smaller right arm lifted up, smaller left arm down. legs in a wide stance ("horse stance"), overall looking like it used its big right arm as a brace and both left arms to block the impact from the Blaster Punch. Also, don't mistake the part of Yuugo's arm visible (his elbow and a bit of his tricep area) as part of the monster.

I don't know what happened but ... something happened, right? If I am to go off the images in the chapter the ML does something before a super move then in the next panel we see him posing ... no ACTUAL super moves were performed/drawn BUT the after effects are EVERLASTING EXPLOSIONS, LMAO.
To be fair, that's Tokusatsu for you, lol.

EDIT: Fixed torst > torso.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread