Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 6 - Yuugo VS Spider Monster

Dex-chan lover
Cool guys doesn't look at explosions.

Especially at enclosed spaces like caves where it would kill everyone inside. Cool guys don't think about the details.
When you have the God of Cool Guys šŸ˜Ž on your side protecting you as the MC believing in The Rule of Cool, you ain't gotta worry bout shit.

Just make those "weak outdated transformation armor" attacks sick as fuck, and nobody can lay hands on you.

Dex-chan lover
456wKg7l.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The quality lowering after a few chapter is something that happen regulary, the mangaka work extra hard for the first few chapter to hype people and have a chance to not get instantly axed, and they go back to "normal" afterward.

Well, i still hope author just had a hard time with the action of this chapter and that i'll get better for the future one.

Bad quality? Please buy the manga volume when it's available in your country.
You think that people will buy something they think is low quality? It dont realy make sense, as it's the opposite that happen.
A lot of realy bad manga sell well because they have "good" arts.

Group Leader
This chapter is originally uploaded at once unlike the previous chapters (after 1), which split into two parts. Maybe that's why the art became lacking(?) if that's the case, it might improve in the next chapter because there's no update last week.

This chapter is originally uploaded at once unlike the previous chapters (after 1), which split into two parts. Maybe that's why the art became lacking(?) if that's the case, it might improve in the next chapter because there's no update last week.
I hope that's true.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I managed to witness literally 0 hits. Even that first slash didn't connect. :facepalm:
Isn't it just going to be a bit higher quality and that's it?

Dex-chan lover
I adore the concept but the art is extremely stiff and the faces aren't showing much emotion on them.

Dex-chan lover
"Lightning Blaster"

DEFINITELY a reference to Blade's Lightning Blast. And the explosion after the kick? Classic Kamen Rider.

Dex-chan lover
We need "Idola live reaction" on explosion part ngl

lj9ulZG.jpeg

... and I ended up keep re-reading Sentai Red Isekai on every new chapter of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Author mentioning it hard to convey some context into manga format.
in this case from WN that not explain here,
Yugo convert Melt lighting sword including attribute into his own power and use it to finish the spider boss.
So..the one who created battle shounen manga is probably a different kind of breed. They can create an engaging action scene that's easy to follow.

Dex-chan lover
So..the one who created battle shounen manga is probably a different kind of breed. They can create an engaging action scene that's easy to follow.
I think it has something to do with, Novel tend to have lot of word like dialogue and inner-thought and they can't make it fit within a few pages when transition to manga. it also mangaka who involve in the project too, some famous novel get a very good mangaka to help them with that, some even improve over the original context but less known emerge novel isn't that fortunate.

If I remember correctly, the novel emphasizes on the overall situation and how the 3 Gob-Spider is a very big threat and Yugo attack alone probably won't be enough to finish it in one hit and not create a risky situation for the hostage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread