Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 6 - Yuugo VS Spider Monster

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'd say the art in general took a hit in this chapter. All three human characters look dopey and have some weird expression at points, and sometimes their general physique in body and/or facial region seem so... squashed, I guess to put it? I'm seriously wondering what had happened cause the previous chapters kept the Toku frantic nature without looking like a mess. Hoping this is just a slight hiccup.
If it's anything like a true toku, it has 'ran out of budget' and will soon recycle designs and panels.

Dex-chan lover
When he used the Inazuma kick all i could hear and imagine was Noriko scream on gunbuster :chad:

Double-page supporter
Just like everyone else mentioned, there was a sudden drop in quality in this particular chapter. Hopefully next chapter it'll be as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, that fight was pretty hard to follow or fully digest and was probably heavily crammed so it could fit into this singular chapter. And it is understandable since had the fight had been fully flushed out it might've taken 2 chapters, but it is still a bit disappointing since I'm being honest

Since I'm still gonna be honest I thought the armor looked cool this whole chapter too

Dex-chan lover
The amount of explosive after effect is concerning, especially they are inside a cave!

Aggregator gang
Can someone remind me why his armor is considered obsolete when it can do all these magic explosions?

Dex-chan lover
The enemies are pretty gruesome. I like that, actually. This series has been fun for me so far.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb crab fucktard. If you want to die because of worthless pride, go ahead and croack. Just don't drag other people into it.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me why his armor is considered obsolete when it can do all these magic explosions?
Slow, inefficient, require too much mana. Current popular trend is weapon type that is much more easy to use and adapt to user.

Yuugo is suppose to be high stat but very inexperience early boss character who rely on legendary weapon, new Yuugo happen to have high imagination and passion on improve himself so he manage to unlock his true magical potential and used that huge power on handle magical armor.

Anyone else wearing it will just make them easy practice target.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread