Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 7 - The Beginning of the Next Turmoi…

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. So Marcos was influenced by some darkness that led him to spite Yuugo. Wonder if it's the same case here. In any case, Yuugo might gain a berserk form soon for his brother getting hurt. Show me that Yabe!

Last edited:
Random dickhead just showed up lol. People really do just walk all over you the second you give them a chance, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. So Clay was influenced by some darkness that led him to spite Yuugo. Wonder if it's the same case here. In any case, Yuugo might gain a berserk form soon for his brother getting hurt. Show me that Yabe!
It's Yuugo Clay. They're not separate characters.

The guy saying he'll train harder is Marcos Bolg.

Yuugo was supposed to get contacted by demons according to reincarnator

Dex-chan lover
He pulled a Godai

He pulled a Godai
Kamen-Rider-Kuuga-thumbs.jpg

Dex-chan lover

add more to this,
Yuugo is actually a small-time prologue boss that sacrifice his little bro for Demon later.
Marcos Bolg and the soon-to-be punching bag in this chapter belong to recruitable NPC character

Dex-chan lover
if only this was a more brutal manga, i'd love to see him go armoured mode to defend his brother and just straight punch a hole in that twats stomach!

Dex-chan lover
Like im fricking sick of the Isekai in general but the take of it being both a Henshin fan and that there are 2 isekai humans, one that is nefarious and the other who is clueless is very refreshing.

Dex-chan lover

Sorry. I meant Marcos.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this series has a fairly decent story, but the manga is being let down by the manga artist. (A rarity nowadays, as it's usually the other way around).

Hoping the artist improves their ability to show action scenes in an action manga soon. Would like to see some good kamen rider-esque action scenes from this series.

Users who are viewing this thread