Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 7 - The Beginning of the Next Turmoi…

Banned
beating up the dudes little brother for defending him
right, you definitely seem like the good guy here :shamihuh:
He done fucked up, Yuugo's the sort who won't really stand up for himself, but I suspect that if you lay a hand on his little brother you're earning a speedy trip to the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
Art feels...static. Like it's lacking punch :meguusmug:

If the art improves, the silliness of the story may become less obvious too

Dex-chan lover
MY-MELT.png

Me when I drop my sandwich
Also a bit late, but this picture is 100% more satisfying when you are aware of Zenon's transmigrator background.

Uh oh. Raising hands against the kid who just wants to protect his older brother? Man I hope you like the taste of your own teeth!

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the art somewhat improved. As long as it stays true to the WN (dont think there is a LN vers) then they story will be a BLAST

So far based on the WN, all hero candidates are reincarnator
Umm So this wn is actually Kamen rider Ryuki?? I mean battle royale and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
story is ok, but I'm noticing some of the characters' movements look a lil awkward. but hey, who am I to complain?

Aggregator gang
Those antagonists have low iQ. :lul:
Low IQ IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THEM
I actually has read the Novel. and I actually amazed by author that he can surprise me with each new tiers of their Stupidity and how they got their @ss hang to them and it can pretty get DARK real quick

Users who are viewing this thread