Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2…

Group Leader
Took forever to find this xD
Lost two editors for a while. both their computers died at the same time 😰
So had to skip the QC process with the new chapters 😔

Dex-chan lover
When you are so broke that you have to sell a national treasure for cheap just to be able to afford dinner and some shuteye...

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro It says magic items a few times but it seems to be referring to the dragon and other monsters when it says that so it might need to be changed to magic beasts, one on pg 12 and two on pg 16. Other than that I don't see any real issues, good job and thank you and your group for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
He totally have lost his common sense.
He could have at least hunt some normal mobs or something if he really need money

Dex-chan lover
seems like another naive mc isekai, except this one somehow makes even less sense than the others

Dex-chan lover
Eh, that was fun. People can't be picky about the price when they really need money. Still, he probably could've just sold a small scale to the guild for funding.

I was half-expecting him to only know ancient writing as a sage.

Im trembling at the stupidity i just witnessed. why the fuck did he just not sell the fucking scale himself??????
hollyyyyy shiiiittttt i think i lost some brain cells.

Users who are viewing this thread