NieR: Automata: YoRHa Shinjuwan Kouka Sakusen Kiroku

Dex-chan lover
Why.... why do you have to bring back emotions that have long been buried inside the deepest depths of my mind.

Sometimes, I feel like the people who say Nier Automata is depressing either didn't play the game to completion, or wasn't paying enough attention. Yes, a lot of heavy and depressing shit happens all throughout the story, with deep questions that evoke existential horror, but if you've actually played the game to its intended completion, you'll know that there is a good resolution to the story, and the overall message is quite positive and uplifting.

Fed-Kun's army
@pizhhh it IS depressing, its a story that make you think about life, but even a depressing story can have an uplifting/happy part, and if you read the multiple ending script by yoko taro (got a good and bad ending), especially the bad end one, its one hell of a depressing trip (
2b dig 9s out of the white tower rubble with her sword and after sword broke,with her BARE HAND, but he cant wake up cause corrupt memory, and 2b crying(?) there until her battery/energy ran out
)

Fed-Kun's army
@magicalgirlelsa its the present canon, because the musical Ver.1.2 is the latest reiteration of the story by yoko taro, soo its canon until yoko say it isnt, i hope that mad lad make this into an anime, and we got our beloved yui ishikawa come back for 2A/2B again. AND keichi okabe with the ost, those damn feels will hit like a truck, an ISEKAI truck
Edit: my bad, the latest version are 1.3a, with all male cast, but we can treat them as alternative universe

For those who don't know, the Episode 6 of the anime Nier:Automata Ver. 1.1a shows a shortened version of the Pearl Harbor mission. It's slightly altered to fit the anime presentation and context as it's based on a tale from Lily as she speaks with B2 about when she met A2 (as B2 reminds her of A2 since they got a similar appearance), but it's still really well made!

The episode even has its own original ending song dedicated to the characters of the resistance's group.

The episode doesn't go into details like the manga with each characters, but it does a really good job at displaying the characters' behaviour and styles. (Even though A2 is quite positively expressive in comparison to A2 in the manga who is more reluctant under the pressure.)

Bookmark it forever, don’t want to depress all over again after replicant and automata .

Users who are viewing this thread