Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - Airstrike Begins

Contributor
I see the fighter is also loaded with the AAM-5 which I think is IR guided, did the enemy force have anything that generated enough heat for that to lock on to?
Or did they load with unecesary weight?

Unless they actually can "see" the wyverns, which I assume are cold-blooded, tho maybe not enough.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Japan doesn't have nukes tho? Also, tactical nukes are a joke.
Japan is considered as a nation with nuclear capabilities in the basement. Basically Japan could create nuclear weapons if they wanted to because they have the technology and money to do so. However of course they don't do it.

Also Tactical Nukes are feasible especially if you airburst them. A nuke's radiation does not stay long after if its an airburst because there are less particles picked up if the nuke was burst in the air. An example would be Hiroshima and Nagasaki (which were airburst), just a decade or so after the explosion the city was safe again to be lived on by people and even now radiation is more or less comparable to a place without a nuke exploding.

Dex-chan lover
I hope eventually Japan bites off more than it can chew in this, and end up in an even fight against someone whose tech they don't understand fully.

Because so far it's been the Nation State equivalent of "if I got reincarnated in a medieval peasant society my Highschool education would make me a genius."

The writing, individual characters, and art are good, but I hope there's more to the plot in the end than just wish fulfillment for frustrated expansionists.

Users who are viewing this thread