Dex-chan lover

>Called Ruckus

>Gets caught up in a ruckus

FXH6O1Y.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Mio's awkward smiling face is so preciously hilarious :LOL:
And she also had to leap out of the carriage due to the embarassment :LOL:

now you could walk away without having miss knight following you, but it will turn into some weird school arc? he beats all but one, and in the end, he doesnt learn much because stacking talismans is op. so instead of training her talisman crafting skills, time is wasted on someone who couldnt even fight without her, or is he training without talismans? would probably be a waste of time for the knights, then?

Dex-chan lover
Wow Muscle mommy accepted her 2 in second command. Interesting 😀

Dex-chan lover
"I'm busy, so I can't train you!"
...Was shown to be previously just idly travelling about in search of her partner...

Hmm, there's inconsistency here, but what is it? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
What the h*ck is "HEHE DAZE"?
Is it Touhou's reference or Jojo's?

"The moment you destroyed Alicia-sama's weapon, the DARK SIDE of her conscience realized that you'd be her death match until the end of your time."
qiGo0qk.png

"...what about... the LIGHT SIDE?"
"That you'd be her death match IN BED until the end of your time."
D4NCoxM.png

Death by Snu-Snu.
That’s probably the first time I’ve seen a romantic partner that’s a battle junky actually take the romantic battle junky route.

What I mean is in the story’s the battle junky will “lighten” up on their battle junky tendencies (ie it will disappear almost all together…) when they get together with Mc, but this one! literally death battle to the day they part! (Love the [old age]bit there Mc with a cane and sword ready to fight).

Users who are viewing this thread