Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World - Vol. 6 Ch. 40.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
Is this shaping up to be the most commented chapter in mangadex revitalised forum history? I mean it was pretty shocking no matter where you sat on the fence about it lol

Double-page supporter
As another comment said, this same thing happened with The Misfit of Demon Academy when it got an anime.
Man, I was pissed when they cancelled that manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, guess now all the girls' and mcs problems got somewhat resolved they decided to just flake? Poor priest they didnt care enough about him to cut him some slack

I quite literally only read and stuck with this because I wanted to see more of Kawakami sensei's art between the sporadic FnE releases.

It's interesting seeing the contrast of the art quality (at least in this last volume) between this manga and FnE in these last few months.

All that considered, I can't exactly say I'm sad about the axing of this series considering we're entering the best arc to date in FnE's story.

Group Leader
Now I hate adaptation LN to Manga, most of them just ad for LN T_T

Dex-chan lover
Aw come on! This had such nice art, the whole fusion gimmick was fun, and the fights were tactical, where they won with their brains as well as skill. Why in the world was this cancelled?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the art was good. The mistery about the idol girl and her 'husband', no Sem Fusion... I need answers. Kinda confused if the mc would love the dragon girl, the magician girl or the idol, bc the idol intimides him so much, but if she had a husband, the gambler one, she is from the streets. Ahhh the magician girl was good for mc, even as a friend.

There's such a huge difference between the manga and anime on terms of how things played out. The anime had a little more depth and I feel a little less cringe, but the tone felt a little more consistent.

And the reasons why things happened seem to make a little more sense.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn’t cancelled. The mangaka literally died.
The mangaka? Because the mangaka just posted on twitter an hour ago. Apparently he's watching cockroach videos on youtube, per the twitter translation.
If the WN writer died, well, what can you do. RIP homie.

But assuming nobody's dead, and they cancelled this just cuz, that's pretty frustrating. This aint no homeric epic, but there's still actual character development and relatable issues in it. Much more mediocre stuff has survived for much longer. Damn.

Contributor
The mangaka? Because the mangaka just posted on twitter an hour ago. Apparently he's watching cockroach videos on youtube, per the twitter translation.
If the WN writer died, well, what can you do. RIP homie.

But assuming nobody's dead, and they cancelled this just cuz, that's pretty frustrating. This aint no homeric epic, but there's still actual character development and relatable issues in it. Much more mediocre stuff has survived for much longer. Damn.
No, my original reply was about the manga adaptation of The Misfit of Demon King Academy. That ended because the mangaka died.

The mangaka of Ningen Fushin is busy drawing elf dicks.

Users who are viewing this thread