Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
The flag for one of the greatest perverts in history has now been triggered.

Dex-chan lover
I can appreciate the consistency with his character. He was a lolicon in his previous life and he's still one here
so, he is also a reincarnator?
if so, he probably is one that did not finish the game, since he thinks od Elrise as a saintess... or maybe it is just a different interpretation of the word in the nice elrise route?

now, I wonder what will happen if one recognizes the other is a reincarnator then.

Group Leader
so, he is also a reincarnator?
if so, he probably is one that did not finish the game, since he thinks od Elrise as a saintess... or maybe it is just a different interpretation of the word in the nice elrise route?

now, I wonder what will happen if one recognizes the other is a reincarnator then.
The only reincarnator here is the MC. No one else.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to comment 3 hours ago.

so here's my reaction to this chapter.
Man.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The only reincarnator here is the MC. No one else.
But the comment I replied to said "he was a lolicon in his previous life and is one again here", which... doesn't fit the MC. The only people we saw the MC attracted to was that adult she defeated, and Eternia - but that was from his past life where he played a game where she was either an adult or on the verge of, and even so it seems more like deep admiration than actually sexual or even romantic.

The teacher, on the other hand...

Group Leader
But the comment I replied to said "he was a lolicon in his previous life and is one again here", which... doesn't fit the MC. The only people we saw the MC attracted to was that adult she defeated, and Eternia - but that was from his past life where he played a game where she was either an adult or on the verge of, and even so it seems more like deep admiration than actually sexual or even romantic.

The teacher, on the other hand...
I don't quite recall the novel's content, but Supple Ment is a Saint fanatic, not a lolicon as far as I remember. And no one here has a previous life, unless you count the prevous iteration of the world that the MC remembers as such. So I don't know what are they talking about.

Dex-chan lover
What? An unconscious female student with weak heart? It is a chance to grab a pair of boba.

Fed-Kun's army
Quite a coincidence, just 2 hours later and this chapter would have been uploaded at the exact same time as the corresponding scene in the LN translation prepub (on j-novel.club)

Dex-chan lover
I bet the double standard ensured between that dude has no boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread