Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.1 - The Day a Country Disappear

For those who are happy about this and said it was a good revenge, or maybe "Justice has been served", I'll just say this:

Justice in human hands is the peak of Injustice in and of itself.

Try to think about it and interpret what I am trying to say. I'll give you a keyword: Subjectivity.

Dex-chan lover
now what he will do, he pretty much achieved his revenge, will he kill himself (as he himself mentioned that he shouldn't be alive), will he try to live a normal life, adventuring or try to go back to his world.
Remember, revenge isn't the only thing he has in this world. He has people to go back to, and unfinished business with his old classmates.

Dex-chan lover
it's been soooooooo looooooooong since i had to read the last chapter.

good to know someone pick this up.
No it's the same people who usually do the translations for this manga, im pretty sure it just takes a while for raws to be released on top of translation time

Dex-chan lover
Was already kinda confused on it, so just gonna ask it. But what was her relation with the prince guy? Was it his mom, stepmom, sister? I was never sure where she fits in the royal family

Dex-chan lover
The shoe finally dropped.

I would've far preferred seeing him use his waves of erosion spell instead of manually dismembering her, just to really drive in the point that he's no longer your run of the mill healer. Sure, healers can get physically strong, but I'm pretty sure he's the only one with access to corrosion/rot magic.
I agree with that. More unique, more personal, better for the story, better for karma.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

he tortured her mercilessly and then blew her head by stepping on it, CHEF'S KISS

Dex-chan lover
some people seem to forget that the original title of this shit is nito lazy foreign world syndrome, the story is about him getting crazy over time from his skill and revenge obsession

Fed-Kun's army
This is the most satisfying chapter i have ever seen in any revenge isekai manga.

Can't believe he actually went through with it. This time we got no MC getting backstabbed after leaving her alive, no her getting away, rescued or killed by a random monster. He went there, ripped her arms & legs off and actually finished her off for good. God i wish other revenge MC were like him.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in comment section talking about what MC gonna do next after get revenge and how MC going to continue revenge on his classmate or live a normal life

The Dude who gave him power + his quest :
rvyv3srz32inmON61910-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, the MC has lowered himself to be the same type of trash as the people that threw him in the pit. He got his petty revenge. What now? The End?
Taking care of a trash doesn't mean you're a trash.

Does killing a serial killer out of revenge mean you also become serial killer??

This is why Batman Moral Code is really great but also really flawed.
Like he decided to not kill the joker or any criminal because he didn't want to kill and believe he stopped them. but in reality he just delayed their massacre only for a bit untill they managed to break out of prison and continue their massacre. And even more people killed by said criminal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread