No Home - Ch. 196 - Eunyung Baek's Home (5)

Dex-chan lover
oh no, the suspense.. bruh some of these panels hit too close to home

i'm scared on what's gonna happen to Eunyung next chapter TT. And the way his eyes lit up when the kid mimicked him is adorable. THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION <3 Excited for the next chapter

the way no home depicts the victims' desensitization to abuse - despite eunyung sometimes reacting harshly to others when they remind him of his parents - is something i'll never get over. he responds to a lot of what his parents say and do with a very "sure, whatever, let's get this over with" sort of demeanor cuz it's become so routine and it makes my heart hurt but it feels so realistic

Dex-chan lover
EUNYUNG COUGHING SO HAEJOON CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR LITERALLY DOING NOTHING WAS FOR THE BEST
When the mother subtly said "You want me to break your phone" I't felt so intimidating
I feel bad that Eunyung is going back to the place he tried so hard to escape from, where her abusers are without ever being judged.
60d828881fef7e9411739697c872a037.jpg

"ill break your phone" eeeep we dont even know if eunyung bought that. if he did, i like how it emphasises that at "home" nothing is his.
also can i just say i found it so cute that for a second, when he thought of home, he saw that house...... I'm going to cry

Users who are viewing this thread