No Home - Ch. 244 - Haejoon Goh's Home (10)

Power Uploader
I knew this arc was gonna be heavy, but who'd've thought Eunyung would be the one giving Haejoon life advice, and that the freaky swirling screentone would be painted over Haejoon?

Anyway, these two are going to be friends for life, I guess. They're pretty much sworn brothers at this point. It's great to see how they support each other. I hope Eunyung becomes a super-star actor or top chef and Haejoon becomes a great teacher or something.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
For someone who got beat up many times, Eunyung sure as hell doesn't know how to keep his clothes clean

the haejoon suicide attempt has been a long time coming, i mean since the very beginning where eunyung got scared cause he saw him on the roof it's felt like an underlying vibe along with the themes of depression and grief. i've always wondered abt eunyung's wristband thing as if he was maybe hiding a scar from an attempt and it kinda seemed like design parallels with haejoon's wrist sweatband thing... they're all about parallels this chapter included, eunyung understands what haejoon's going through but wants to scare him out of it, cause no matter how dark of a place your mind is in your monkey brain is still scared of death yknow? kind of like "me too get over it" but in a more sincere please dont kill yourself your so sexy aha kind of way. like coming from him it's incredibly sincere.

Users who are viewing this thread