Noragami: Stray God - Vol. 22 Ch. 85 - Whom I Wish to See

That's quite a big developments, will hiyori finally admit that she's actually in love with yato and really want to be there to help him. It does seem like that's what gonna happen in the next few chapters. Also does anyone know why noragami's on a break recently? I remember the last time the author took 1 and a half year hiatus due to his health problems, i'm not sure about the situation this time around though.

Aggregator gang
@Promontfort There was no explanation by the publisher. We got a normal length chapter as a result of the delay though, so whatever it was, it didn't take up too much of Adachitoka's time.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!
Wow adachitoka really made me feel sorry for hiiro/nora

Double-page supporter
RIP Hiyori's grandma... It's good she left some great wisdom.

I await next chapter! Thank you Fast Moon!!!

Dex-chan lover
Gosh nora.. Look fishy cough hahaha anywayyyy
Yuki... Tsk tsk... Shaking my head. Hes going to be so heart broken
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
aw shit, nora still looks cute in her human form so I dont think it'd change much. So much happened in this chapter though rip

Dex-chan lover
Poor nora.... Rip hiyori's grandma too.

I wonder which mythological creature nora's true form is?

Everyone is just a plaything at the moment. Driven by emotion.. Even I shudder at the thought of lost my control over my head.

Aggregator gang
Well, it looks like we will get to the conclusion of the manga sometime soon. Shit hit the fan and had spread everywhere. Yukine will be heartbroken anyway, it just cost him everything. Yato can't believe his shit father is going to show Yukine's family and how he died, but he finally has the resolve to settle things with Father. Hiyori learned that she really was in love all this time with Yato, even though it was the hard way since she doesn't know if she will be able to see him again after being attacked by father. Kazuma is a bro through and through, he is trying to pay his debt with Yato but you gotta admit that he has always been there when Yato needed (even though he is doing all that to protect Bishamonten).

I don't want a bittersweet ending, but it is hard to see everyone here getting their happy ending. I expect more sadness before we get anything joyful in the coming chapters.

Why do I get the feeling that it will end with a similar scene where Hiyori will see Yato again when she is like granny and dying ?

Finally starting to get interesting. I’m interested to see Yukines final form, I bet it’s going to be some crazy bird thing.

Double-page supporter
@Promontfort
One half of the girls in Adachitoka seems to be plagued with health issues as of late. So I wouldnt be surprised if she took a little bit to recover.

Users who are viewing this thread