Noragami - Vol. 27 Ch. 109 - With the God in the Tracksuit

Dex-chan lover
Just read this and find the ending and final third of the story to be meh. Hiyori seems to dissappear for most of the last arc. The insecurities of the main cast to do what they set out to do. Overall enjoyed the beginning but disappointed the author didn't stick the landing.

Aggregator gang
Finally read the last chapter
I'm happy to just read the ending
Props to the author
and thx to Fast Moon for scanlating

Dex-chan lover
I DON'T CARE, I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY... AND HAPPY I AM.

See... I said Smartphone was a trooper, little guy loyal his whole life and brought his posse to bull... exorcise evil.

Seeing Nora running beside Yato and Yukine trying to gather some "belief" was so funny.

It seems Bisha and Yato are forever fated to hate each other... well... such is life.

Take finally understood that pride and honor isn't the absence of shame... but its acceptance... happy for him.

29/04/2024... a special day, this had its ups and downs, but as someone who read this uninterrupted, I can say... this is a good story.

There is so much more I could say, how I want to see more of these characters and all that but... I will just... bask in this bittersweet moment that hurts me and makes me happy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God, I love happy ending. Although I have to ask, where are 10 extra SoL chaptee after they meet again?? I need them.

Fed-Kun's army
This ending is dissappointing in a way and fulfilling in others, I have weird feelings after finishing it, but this ending did make me cry a little.

Cucked until the very end, MAN at least with Isekai garbage they fuck, kiss, sometimes have kids.
Theyre actually intimate.

Users who are viewing this thread