Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
You may have read a previous translation of this chapter done by Speedstar. We had almost finished ours before they uploaded theirs (I'm not blaming them at all, they couldn't have known), and after discussion, Speedstar graciously agreed to let us handle the series. I'd like to thank Speedstar for that, and I encourage you all to check out their other scanlations!

Chapter 2 is almost done and should be out shortly (read -- probably in a few days). The chapters after that will take a bit more time; if you'd like to help us get them out quicker, we are looking for cleaners/redrawers, so if you're interested please join our Discord server and ping Cogito or Kodachrome!

(Oh, and despite what the tags would have you believe, this is yuri. You can believe me or just look at the Bookwalker page for the volume. I'll change the tags as soon as I am able.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's a really interesting dynamic lol thanks for picking this up!
I'm not a native english speaker, today I learned that the word "mirth" exists, interesting! not sure if it was on purpose considering she acts and talks in such a ... unique way

Dex-chan lover
if their not just gals being pallin' by the end of the first arc I will be extremely disappointed.

Group Leader
I'm not a native english speaker, today I learned that the word "mirth" exists, interesting! not sure if it was on purpose considering she acts and talks in such a ... unique way
Not on purpose, the original Japanese word is a quite common one; I used "mirth" because it made the sentence flow most naturally in English imo. (To be honest I didn't think "mirth" was that uncommon either but that's a difference in life experience for you lol.)

Dex-chan lover
now there is a forked road in this, do they just never bring up she is a monster again until they need to drum up sales, or is every chapter some random bitch gonna be vored with the end message being "monster was best girl"

Users who are viewing this thread