Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, Lefi doesn't mess up salt and sugar in the novel. Her clumsiness was well explained as that do to her insanely high stats she has trouble adjusting her strength with delicate tasks. She struggles with mixing as she splashes it all over, eggs as she just crushes them, cutting as rip counter. Taste based things like salt and sugar she has no problems with, she also is pretty much constantly using appraisal so no way she would make that mistake. That is a very dumb change the manga has made.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, Lefi doesn't mess up salt and sugar in the novel. Her clumsiness was well explained as that do to her insanely high stats she has trouble adjusting her strength with delicate tasks. She struggles with mixing as she splashes it all over, eggs as she just crushes them, cutting as rip counter. Taste based things like salt and sugar she has no problems with, she also is pretty much constantly using appraisal so no way she would make that mistake. That is a very dumb change the manga has made.
it's a short and easy way to portrait that Lefi struggles in the kitchen, but I agree that it should've been done better.

I like that Nell gets taken into the group, it makes it more difficult for the author to abuse her for easy drama.
I wonder when they'll do the marriage?

I would've liked more slice of life with Lefi, but I guess pacing would become a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread