Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Labyrinth of The New Moon

THX!
Nice that trans its not death.
Happy new year et cetera. :)

Supporter
@lapizlazuli proofreading, lots of proofreading errors. Everywhere.
I know guys like you try your best, but I can't help being a grammar-nazi

Fed-Kun's army
i can't say anything about grammar, because am not an english native speaker. but i still find it understandable, so it's alright i guess...

This was kind of confusing to read. You read each individual page right-to-left like normal, but together you have to read the left page first?

Fed-Kun's army
@kasenova The way I do it is that ill read the first page of any new manga left first and if it doesn't make sense that's when I know if I have to read right first or left

Second manga where I see it being ok to consume orc meat, the other one being Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi. ?

Supporter
Whenever I see the receptionist, my heart breaks a little as she doesn't know that the one she is worrying about is in front of him.

Dex-chan lover
Eating the meat of tool using humanoids...that's a bit sketchy, isn't it?

They even seem to have some grasp of art, judging from the design on their loincloths.

Human meat is supposed to be like pork, too. At what point does it become equivalent to cannibalism? Or, at the very least, equivalent to an elf eating human meat, or vice versa?

Dex-chan lover
@kasenova if what you mean left page first as in the order of the page. you can always change the order to right first using `h` button on you keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread