Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - The Other Side of The Bronze Rank Promotion Exam

Dex-chan lover
yea no... if all they did was come out and threaten them or punch them i could buy them being there just to test the newbies but they tried to kill the MC and his buddies...

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer : Where's the proof of that?

Lento, who based on this chapter have noticed what those guys are doing, only said they 'target' his group, nothing more.

Heck, if you check the chapter, Lento even hit the archer guy with the flat of the sword to only knock him out and same with the magician (a punch when he could've easily killed the guy when he threw that sword)

Dex-chan lover
Oh! So those guys were actually part of the exam? That seems like a really dangerous job for them, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Whimsicat well if you did re-read the chapter you would notice that the archer aimed for MC's head and if MC didn't have such great dodge skills he would be dead

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why that bald guy looked familiar... I just didn’t think it was him since their group attacked them, but this side chap cleared up so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer : The arrow did passed to his side, but considering we didn't see the arrow head itself, it could've been blunted for all we know.

The whole point of that chapter structure was to obscure details that would've given away these guys not actually being villainous characters.

Aggregator gang
This, too, was a test! This promotional exam keeps impressing me further and further.

Dex-chan lover
A promotional exam that actually has a challenge with the staged use of adventuring dungeons and difficulty immersion and not just some flimsy sword sparring with an old guild guy?

Users who are viewing this thread