Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Noble One

Dex-chan lover
The start of Mickey Mouse, before he gained enough power to isekai into our world and create a multi-billion-dollar international megacorporation.

Contributor
Edel's final form after ingesting a lot of blood.

Fred4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
somehow it reminds me of those mouse from cinderella lol

Dex-chan lover
What an absolute lad.

I gotta say it's refreshing for the animal companion in a series to not be a canine or slime, even if both have their appeals it gets old.

Dex-chan lover
@danang5 Not skipped, the chapters that are missing were originally uploaded by other people..... they just seem to have been taken down since then.

Looking at my RSS which still shows them despite the removal, both 16 and 17 were done by "Project Time", uploaded by Lymus and Electromaster respectively. No idea why they pulled them, but yeah, lapizlazuli went for ones that hadn't already been translated instead.

Dex-chan lover
A rat king is something even more disturbing. Essentially a bunch of rodents with their tails stuck together. I prefer this kingly version.

@danang5 if i remember and understood it correctly they weren't happy with mangadex from the beginning and took most of their translations down when they restructured their own site.

Users who are viewing this thread