NTREVENGE - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like he should have gone after the person that raped Azusa first then work his way to everyone else. Poor girl didn't deserve that & is getting constantly reminded of the event at such stupid levels that the cops are inept (yes I know she's afraid to say anything but if he leaks it then that's a different story). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Well, while the MC is faffing about following the wandering roundabout plan of the demon girl, the girl he is doing ALL OF THIS FOR is getting blackmailed into getting another train ran on her. Great job, numb nuts. Now as bad as THOSE guys are at least they've got their eyes on the prize. Too bad the prize is them raping her again and apparently getting away with it ... for now.

Now listen, I don't expect the 'revenge' to happen over night but dammit I expect it to LOOK like it's happening. Those guys don't seem the least bit worried (or at least not worried much) and have moved onto the next victim which unfortunately is the last victim. If dicks aren't cut off by the end of this manga, I'll riot myself, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Does the author realize how silly it looks to have this fancy chair of a throne for the MC in a tiny 10x10 broken down shack with a "warden"?

Whatever. Anyway, at least since we're being reintroduced to his crush who got raped, and she is going to get her revenge alongside with him. Probably... Maybe...? I don't even know anymore. This MC is terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this author is trying to build up something or trying to prolong this to milk it, but my god, I feel like at this rate, the only vengence will be getting the axe.

Like yes, you can portray the bullies as vile, imhuman, irredeemable, as badly as you want, but at least portray them. This is so wishy-washy he might as well not have done anything and be a bullied scrub his entire life.

Supporter
I still feel like he should have gone after the person that raped Azusa first then work his way to everyone else. Poor girl didn't deserve that & is getting constantly reminded of the event at such stupid levels that the cops are inept (yes I know she's afraid to say anything but if he leaks it then that's a different story). Thanks for the translations.
I mean, he was going to stab him and be done with it, but Asmode stepped in and then everything from chapter 2 has been this...

Well, while the MC is faffing about following the wandering roundabout plan of the demon girl, the girl he is doing ALL OF THIS FOR is getting blackmailed into getting another train ran on her. Great job, numb nuts. Now as bad as THOSE guys are at least they've got their eyes on the prize. Too bad the prize is them raping her again and apparently getting away with it ... for now.

Now listen, I don't expect the 'revenge' to happen over night but dammit I expect it to LOOK like it's happening. Those guys don't seem the least bit worried (or at least not worried much) and have moved onto the next victim which unfortunately is the last victim. If dicks aren't cut off by the end of this manga, I'll riot myself, LOL.
I really feel bad for the girl ugh. Hopefully we get some REAL development next chapter..kind of tired of this revenge being all wishy washy....

Thanks for the translation and hard work.
the girl that got raped it sucks for her and MC swear it feels like he aint even taking it as serious as he should

nonetheless let see where things go
I think what bothers me is that for all the time that has passed since chapter 1, he hasn't made an on screen attempts to talk to her at all.

Dex-chan lover
This shitty protag does not give a fuck about his childhood friend and getting revenge for her.

This revenge is for HIMSELF, her rape and trauma is just an excuse he uses to rape other girls. If he actually cared he would have actually gone through the proper authorities, or gone directly for the assailants involved.

Dex-chan lover
I think what bothers me is that for all the time that has passed since chapter 1, he hasn't made an on screen attempts to talk to her at all.
The main thing with this is that she believes that he set her up* and he honestly doesn't have a way to realistically disprove that (outside of you know, knowing each other for their entire lives at this point). Yes, he could make some attempts but it wouldn't really do any good.

Now, that being said, he could have asked devil girl to manipulate her memories like she had already done to his mom but the MC is too big brain for that kind of thing.

All we can do is hope that MC will will actually start to make some moves but from what I have seen in the raws, it ain't going to happen any time soon.

For those that don't remember, he was knocked out and the bully/rapist used his phone to lure her to get raped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread