NTREVENGE - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yea he's def gonna get caught, and Asmode was spitting when they were in the bath, the girls were literally plotting to "win him over" and Hina literally mentioned exactly what Asmode told him about being easily swayed

He's doing all of this but not once did he check in on the childhood friend he "loves" to see how she's holding up

GG's dumbass 👍
Well, to be fair, the CF believes that he sold her out and hates him now (Ch 1, pp 25,28,29). She's not going to talk to him. One text might get through, if she hasn't already blocked him.

Yes it's stupid, but so is the whole manga.

Iirc Hina whored her out to guys so she can have her tell those guys to support whatever Hina does online.
This is why she snapped at Hina when Hina called her slutty, throwing the bitch's hypocrisy back at her.
Damn I must have missed this when it was explained. What chapter was it when it was explained? I probably have to go back and reread the chapters lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair, the CF believes that he sold her out and hates him now (Ch 1, pp 25,28,29). She's not going to talk to him. One text might get through, if she hasn't already blocked him.

Yes it's stupid, but so is the whole manga.
Agreed

Dex-chan lover
Damn I must have missed this when it was explained. What chapter was it when it was explained? I probably have to go back and reread the chapters lol.
It wasn't explained but hinted at in chapter 6 shortly before MC tried to help her which ended up getting him targeted by the criminals (their actions are far outside bullying). Coupled with her snapping at Hina on Chapter 10 how I put the two together.

It wasn't explained but hinted at in chapter 6 shortly before MC tried to help her which ended up getting him targeted by the criminals (their actions are far outside bullying). Coupled with her snapping at Hina on Chapter 10 how I put the two together.
I see what you're talking about in chapter 6, just reread it. Feel kinda bad for her. Even though she's the reason Sakuraba got involved with the group, she didn't want to. Interested to see what she'll do going forward.

Fed-Kun's army
the only best part for this kind of title is i dont need to expect something or being so overly eager for continuation while care enough to pick this manga again once in a while after a long time.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really trying to make the most annoying, useless and unlikable MC ever.
Thanks for the translation KS Group and have a happy new year

Dex-chan lover
Idk whether to say I’m angered, amazed or shocked that that garbage is contacting her while the police are nosing around. You know that he recorded her some more.

Dex-chan lover
It really hurts seeing the MC get so wrapped up in revenge that he fails to realize that his childhood friend continues to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
It really hurts seeing the MC get so wrapped up in revenge that he fails to realize that his childhood friend continues to suffer.
Honestly, this MC seems to only care about getting laid and about himself.
He never really cared about that childhood friend. He probably only got angry because it wasn't him who got her first time.

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Shithead using all his brain cells and what's found "you know it, right"😑

Users who are viewing this thread