NTREVENGE - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
My god.. the plot is just too much.
I wonder if this detective pulls a "momon is ainz" while everyone else thinks he's crazy for suspecting the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Detective is gonna somehow magically figure out that a demon is involved in the scheme.
I %100 believe he will still not believe the damning evidence and circle back to the MC for some fucked up reason. Like, did he fucked your whole family infront of you? What is this grudge based on lol. Not over some numbers on a jacket thats for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I %100 believe he will still not believe the damning evidence and circle back to the MC for some fucked up reason. Like, did he fucked your whole family infront of you? What is this grudge based on lol. Not over some numbers on a jacket thats for sure.

Yeah MC should have figured out the numbers when he went to clean his jacket. Then set up a spot where he accidentally pressed up against them.

The detectives have used some faulty logic and should really be looking for other suspects. But no this one is going to be a Sherlock giant leaps of logic to catch the MC. Similar thing happens in Confinement King where because MC uses present tense instead of past tense the police think he's sus. When it's only been a couple of days/weeks and no bodies have been found so it would be natural to assume they are alive.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how the cop is saying he won't share information but didn't they just do that a couple of chapters ago? Also Hina having the coin to transport people, maybe she had the other girls get warped at Yuuki's house to prove that they were held captive by Yuuki? Thanks for the translations.
On Page 9 Hina said "Masataka" (should have been "Masakata") with the coin, which teleports the named target to the other coin. If something else happened then that wouldn't be logical, but that would be par for the course in this one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In this chapter the name is "Masataka" (three times). In Ch1P10 (and at MAL) it was "Masakata".

The problem with this story is the same that with Death Note. The whole plot against the MC is solely based on the hunch of someone, simply because "he's the culprit because he is, period", and said hunch is based on some paranormal stuff that, suddenly, everybody believes to be truth, in a world that's, supposedly, "real".
Whatever thing you build upon that can fall pretty easily, at any time, if you mess up with a single, small detail.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this story is the same that with Death Note. The whole plot against the MC is solely based on the hunch of someone, simply because "he's the culprit because he is, period", and said hunch is based on some paranormal stuff that, suddenly, everybody believes to be truth, in a world that's, supposedly, "real".
Whatever thing you build upon that can fall pretty easily, at any time, if you mess up with a single, small detail.
Yeah the MC is an idiot for not having his devil set up a wall with the numbers written on them. He could then walk the detectives to the wall and say it must have come from this wall.

Dex-chan lover
lol at least they aren't still using fliphones

not sure if it'll eventually lead to him being caught but other than physically grabbing him and teleporting into the secret room and handcuffing him to themselves/each other not sure if they'd be able to rly do anything otherwise lol

or some bs ending like the demon girl going like "ah that's enough chaos, i'll eat up everyone now" or so
im hoping for the later, if the demon girl just eats and kills everyone at the end i feel their world would be better off.

Dex-chan lover
Not saying they're going this way, but in a cop drama I watched ages ago, a woman tried to frame a guy using a used condom. They figured out he was framed because there was spermicide in the sample.

EDIT: Also at this point with all the victims on his side there's really no way to prove he kidnapped anyone unless one of them turns.

i know the solution will be solved with magic. but c'mon i need more surprise

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread