Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Swordsmith Tatara's Job

Aggregator gang
Dirty catgirl THOT vs CHAD Bladesexual - the outcome of this battle is clear when we're talking about my boi Tatara 😤

Dex-chan lover
wow the author is so amazing. Usually the same formula gets tired after a while but he just keeps on delivering with QUALITY.

Dex-chan lover
Full-body swords win over cats with big racks, and small arms.

Bet that cat couldn't squeeze a watermelon between her thighs.

@cor3zone well for what we know his entire back might be filled with crest for different blades, and he's none the wise since he can't see them.

Dex-chan lover
@Banarok Eh, I'm pretty sure mirrors exist.😉

But now that I think on it, he probably wouldn't recognize a crest even if he had one. He doesn't seem to care much about history and such, just blades. Just the right level of denseness to secretly be a Hero.😄

Dex-chan lover
Quite the wholesome chapter, despite the basically nude loli and the whore cat. Seeing him actually be a swordsmith and work on weapons was a nice change of pace.

I can't stand it. I want a sword loli of my own.

Dex-chan lover
While the Catgirl was partying with adventurers, Tatara was studying the blade

Dex-chan lover
@alpabet I don't think it's automatic. Since Seiken-chan is intelligent, she decides who pulls her out. If she doesn't recognize the crest, no deal. As shown when she asks to see the crest here. If Tatara doesn't realize he has a crest, how would he know to show her? With his personality, he would probably assume it's just a weird birthmark or something.

Users who are viewing this thread