Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows the LN's poor wriitng, "It's not their fault the way I am".......... Aaaaah yeah no it's defo their fault and while I get this is his thought pattern, how can you have all that happened to him and be like "Nah it's my fault people betrayed me"

Also I really hate the stepmom, like seriously why would she think MC would confide in her? She's never treated him like family and believed rumors without actually asking MC. As someone with step family I know what it's like and can attest that being treated like a stranger is standard but they'd still listen to my side of a story, it's all insane to think he'll eventually forgive her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows the LN's poor wriitng, "It's not their fault the way I am".......... Aaaaah yeah no it's defo their fault and while I get this is his thought pattern, how can you have all that happened to him and be like "Nah it's my fault people betrayed me"

Also I really hate the stepmom, like seriously why would she think MC would confide in her? She's never treated him like family and believed rumors without actually asking MC. As someone with step family I know what it's like and can attest that being treated like a stranger is standard but they'd still listen to my side of a story, it's all insane to think he'll eventually forgive her.
No, if you spoonfed or bombarded someone with the lies, they'll start to believe it at some point. Here they made to look like it's MC's fault and MC's the bad person, at some point MC accepted the lies and started saying it was his fault.

Dex-chan lover

I don't think you properly read what's between the lines in previous chapters. And in this chapter, MC is even savagely blunt. MC DOES believe it's their fault. He's just saying what he thinks will end the conversation as quickly as possible, because as he has experienced in the past, trying to convince them of anything is fruitless and just hurts more. Notice that the only selfishness in his part here is literally begging to let his work get published, and if something goes wrong again, he will leave the house for good. Notice that in this confrontation, every question stepmom asks on why she wasn't consulted, the MC bluntly says the truth, that the same way she didn't believe in him, he didn't believe she would understand as well.

Dex-chan lover
everyone is so dramatic
The initial premise is clear. However unbelievable it is, you're supposed to at least buy into the initial premise, because if you don't, it's completely pointless to read on because the story will never appeal to you. Here, the initial premise is a guy who is WAAAY worse than literally someone with dead parents, dead friends, and no one to turn to. Because in this story, he DOES have friends and family, and they constantly rejected him throughout his life. If this would turn out to be anything else BUT drama, I'd be confused.

Dex-chan lover
"why didn't you consult this with me first? Why with your father first?"

At this point, I just wanna punch the stepmom in the face, first of all that's his biological father so no shit he's gonna try talking to him about his aspirations, secondly I'm pretty sure he didn't just shun him for the rumors like you did, you delusional gremlin. Exactly like he said, there's literally no reason he should have to go to you for something like this after the way you've treated him

I love that the MC isn't spinless and just allows people to keep treating him like he ain't shit

This is the type of MC I'd love to see more of when grimey ass people like them exist, I'm rooting for you Makoto

Dex-chan lover
"why didn't you consult this with me first? Why with your father first?"

At this point, I just wanna punch the stepmom in the face, first of all that's his biological father so no shit he's gonna try talking to him about his aspirations, secondly I'm pretty sure he didn't just shun him for the rumors like you did, you delusional gremlin. Exactly like he said, there's literally no reason he should have to go to you for something like this after the way you've treated him

I love that the MC isn't spinless and just allows people to keep treating him like he ain't shit

This is the type of MC I'd love to see more of when grimey ass people like them exist, I'm rooting for you Makoto
I can't completely condemn the stepmom at this point. Clearly, she's had a lot of time to see her mistakes and she's been trying to atone for it.

As a kid once who had a really hard time in school and even past that, it's super easy for me to relate to the main character here.
And as a parent now, I understand perfectly how easy it is to make mistakes as a father and how hard it is to roll back and make up for it.

Dex-chan lover
Dad went on a trip to buy milk and finally made a return. "Youre my proud and joy". Thats all he needs to hear. Im so glad he at least has his father to lean on. Even tho, its kinda weird as in the first chapter he stated his dad favor his sister. An overthinking maybe? I dunno.

This is a very heartaching chapter but Im really glad that he finally be able to heart his thought to his step mom. If the mom and sis want to rekindle their relationship, the road is long. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery longg. Yall killed his fire one time and let it be more killed for 3 or 5 years Im guessing. Now way in romcom its gonna be rekindled in just one talk or night.

Please spare me in this one as I have never been betrayed that worst or near that. But honestly. . . . . Seeing all of em want to redeem, rekindle, and be willing to listen to him. Im kinda hoping it will success. But please dont make it in a very bullsitting way as its gonna rub everyone in very wrong way.

As always, thanks as always for the scanlation, Mangascammers

Dex-chan lover
Dad went on a trip to buy milk and finally made a return. "Youre my proud and joy". Thats all he needs to hear. Im so glad he at least has his father to lean on. Even tho, its kinda weird as in the first chapter he stated his dad favor his sister. An overthinking maybe? I dunno.

This is a very heartaching chapter but Im really glad that he finally be able to heart his thought to his step mom. If the mom and sis want to rekindle their relationship, the road is long. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery longg. Yall killed his fire one time and let it be more killed for 3 or 5 years Im guessing. Now way in romcom its gonna be rekindled in just one talk or night.

Please spare me in this one as I have never been betrayed that worst or near that. But honestly. . . . . Seeing all of em want to redeem, rekindle, and be willing to listen to him. Im kinda hoping it will success. But please dont make it in a very bullsitting way as its gonna rub everyone in very wrong way.

As always, thanks as always for the scanlation, Mangascammers
Matter of fact, the WN did it very, very well imo. The manga barely does it justice because they skipped a LOT of the gradual changes. Still, this chapter and how the artist draws the little sister will forever be burned in my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Matter of fact, the WN did it very, very well imo. The manga barely does it justice because they skipped a LOT of the gradual changes. Still, this chapter and how the artist draws the little sister will forever be burned in my mind.
Ah I didnt know its based on WN. Thanks for letting me know. But I heard in other forums its still not finished and the author has been hiatus for like a year? Kinda bummed when I heard that (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)

Dex-chan lover
Ah I didnt know its based on WN. Thanks for letting me know. But I heard in other forums its still not finished and the author has been hiatus for like a year? Kinda bummed when I heard that (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)
It's finished, at least the main story is. There's quite a lot more story after that, but most are just side stories.

Users who are viewing this thread