Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Let's stay friends

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck am I reading! I can't believe author really did this shit out of the blue. It was not that bad before last two chapters and I now I have urge to drop it. I thought it was her dream or delusion, but it's for real! I mean, it doesn't even make any sense: some guy she barely knows grabs her hand in front her boyfriend and she just: "oh, ok. Let's go watch this movie at your house" And then she was very sorry. Oh, Really? Wtf? Everybody say glasses is asshole. He sure is, but the Oogami is the real trash here, stupid bitch.

Did you guys not read the same thing I did? Nothing even happened, why are people so butthurt. Dude wasn’t even making any romantic moves towards her, he was just trying to get the dudes attention because he was too insecure to talk with him normally.

Ah yes, people mad because a "rival" appeared. Even though she only went out with him to hear about the guy she loves.
Why do you guys keep hurting yourselves, this is a romance manga, if you don't like romance staples don't read it. This is not even an actual rival, ffs.

That’s so bs, it’s not mmc’s fault at all. The fmc is such an idiot, and after realizing she was an idiot, still stayed an idiot. What is that about? The other guy was definitely in the wrong too, but isn’t as infuriating as the fmc. This whole chapter has just felt so annoying

Users who are viewing this thread