Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 23 - Sugimi-san in Distress

Dex-chan lover
It does feel a little strange that things like garlic and a cross actually burn him. Like, he's not an undead vampire, but crosses burn his eyes/repel him like a holy symbol and garlic burns as well? Or is it like Tsumiki and more of an overly-sensitive nose that burns?

Somehow I didn't notice last chapter released and read that too, looks like there's a lot of focus on Tsumiki's family at the moment even if the little brother isn't actually shown here.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. I knew it since the first time Michi shown that she wasn't amazed by Senga. (the "That son of a bitch" sold it so much)

And dude is such a M, it's glorious!

Thanks for the translation. Also, that "Strong aura vs Weak aura" page made me laugh a bit too much! :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Guess don't people just really can't move on from senga. He's interesting and the author is doing everything they can they throw it in our face that nothing is gonna happen with him and tsumiki 😂

Dex-chan lover
Prejudice and Self-fulfilling prophecy is still a problem for Senga I guess. I'm fine with him being around though, I'd happily be his friend

Dex-chan lover
Why DOES Michi refuse to be friends with him, anyway? I mean aside from him clearly being something of an ass.

Dex-chan lover
First Impressions, especially in the comments section, seem very hard to break. Prolly his own fault, really. But he does seem to like it that way.

Double-page supporter
Also I love the couple panels where Michi looks at Senga like he's a cockroach. Then Senga being soooo happy when she threatens to toss him into the garlic patch. M indeed! Except he's an M who has to pretend to be a Chad in order to get his blood. 😿 And that's just so exhausting he goes into his stone-face mode otherwise.
In BL and yuri lingo that would be a brat

Users who are viewing this thread