Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Tsumiki is a Werewolf

Dex-chan lover
It's wholesome and cute, and the characters are absolutely charming, the interaction really feels fresh and the plot draws you in without being overly messy or snoozy like most other romcoms. ...so what's the catch? We all know too well how many equally good such series has been sent to the headsman on behalf of Japanese readers' unexplainable tastes (Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World flashbacks...).

Dex-chan lover
It's a weekly, from the same magazine as Komi-san. There's an oneshot by the author set in the same world. I don't know Japanese, but you can see that it's about the beginning of the coexistence between humans and non-humans, especially in relation to discrimination. It's about a girl who appears to be human, but when part of her body gets wet, it takes the form of an aquatic creature. She tries to hide this condition.
Interesting, thanks you I just check the oneshot and she changes limbs but not head, the serialized change the "shy girl" by a "secure girl"

Dex-chan lover
I have to say this seems like a super cute, funny and wholesome series that will probably become a fav of mine
I bet if they fall in love their will be a seen where she bites him or something cute like that.

Thanks BonelessSushi for the translation

Dex-chan lover
1e8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wish I was good at photoshop because this is a "I dont want play with you anymore meme *insert ruri dragon * perfect

Supporter
Well that was really cute. How long until they ruin it with harem or titty manga slop?
She is a literal titular ("a person from whom or thing from which a title or name is taken") heroine, there's no substance to assume Yutaka is given a harem.

Dex-chan lover
This is so adorable... Hope it manages to last and not become a single volume short story.

I wish I was good at photoshop because this is a "I dont want play with you anymore meme *insert ruri dragon * perfect
Case in point. Whatever happened to that author anyways? I know they got sick and took a break but that was a long time ago now...

Users who are viewing this thread