Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Tsumiki Plays Baseball

Dex-chan lover
As an autistic person, I don't think "autism" is the right word here.
As an autist myself, I think it's both appropriate and funny.

Also, it's the "comfy ride" that is the problem. The manga seems to promise a comfy ride, but many people do not feel comfy with some elements of it. Maybe it's because the author of the manga is a woman and she does not fully understand the male audience's hearts (or does not care to understand in the first place, because it's meant to be a reverse harem).
Yes, the people screeching and pissing themselves over a little world and character building because they absolutely must self insert into a Japanese high school fantasy should go. I do agree that it is perhaps due to the author being a woman and not anticipating how her apparent audience of male autistic weirdos would react, but if you think this is at all indicative of a reverse harem (when the exact point of the vampire joining the gang was because he found someone who is unaffected by his charm) you should also go and stay go.

Dex-chan lover
Btw I still have some questions about Chapter 3,
1. Why did the Tsumiki looks reluctant when Senga asked to suck blood, but still agreed?
2. Why does the Tsumiki seems to have no reaction after the MC dogeza?
Can anyone explain to me ? ( Or maybe I am overthinking :ROFLMAO: )
My read on this was that Tsumiki was uncomfortable when Senga was getting touchy and space-invading and guilt-tripping. And then he mentioned the pain of being hungry and she went Oh, is that all this is about? She doesn't mind being bitten, and is the type to brush things off easily, including her own previous discomfort.

When he dogeza'd Tsumiki was kind of surprised and confused and just. Didn't really get it. So then when Senga left and he was still doing it she was like 'Haha, why so respectful? C'mon, let's eat.' Because she's quick to brush stuff off.

That's just my interpretation, and I know you got an answer already, but I think seeing a couple different reads is good for developing one's own opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the people screeching and pissing themselves over a little world and character building because they absolutely must self insert into a Japanese high school fantasy should go. I do agree that it is perhaps due to the author being a woman and not anticipating how her apparent audience of male autistic weirdos would react, but if you think this is at all indicative of a reverse harem (when the exact point of the vampire joining the gang was because he found someone who is unaffected by his charm) you should also go and stay go.
I do not know if it's a reverse harem. But I am reminded of a time when I watched an anime, which I thought was a meh-quality shounen battle anime. And afterwards, I was told it's actually a reverse harem, and it all suddenly made sense.

I would be able to make a more solid judgment when most of the main cast is introduced. If Tsumiki and the notebook girl remain the only girls in the main cast, we would have solid reasons to suspect it's a reverse harem. If it will be gender-balanced, we would be able to tell it's not a reverse harem.

F_jah53bcAAqWYr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think there's a lot more to a reverse harem than a boy-heavy cast. Like, er, that cast containing a harem. I can get people thinking there's ship tease with Senga, though I'd disagree, but that should be the reasoning for thinking it might be a reverse harem, not it just. Not being a harem for Yutaka so it must be one for Tsumiki.

The short version is if the invisible guy joins the main group next I don't want to see that treated as evidence. Completely impossible to grow a cast one by one without it being unbalanced sometimes, y'know?

Group Leader
Helping perhaps a little with a small error, the manga will not be on hiatus until 2024; the next chapter will be released next week (November 29th). This week's magazine was the 52nd of 2023, and the next one will be the 1st of 2024. I don't know why, but that's how the magazine numbering goes. Several manga include a message on the last page, the one inside a rectangle; Yofukashi no Uta even clarifies the date and gives November 29th. Additionally, the Twitter post mentioned that there would be a chapter this week and the next.

F_jq5tdXgAA0RCZ

Dex-chan lover
Ok we all know there will be a slapstick joke with someone getting hit by the ball and catching it.

Thanks everyone at BonelessSushi for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the comments, but just seeing that there's more than 60 puts a "what happened this time" kind of grin on my face
What happened this time is both the "vampire lovers" and "vampire haters" refuse to STFU about it and flame each other :pout:

*Yes, I'm being overly-generic with describing the two camps. Anyone who is thinking about complaining about that description knows damn well which camp they fall in.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the author isn't having a comfy ride either, then.

If you can't even tell, is it really a problem? He's clearly not doing much offensive if you can't be sure it's not some other black-haired Japanese person.

In love with the... Fuck My Life? What does this mean?
FML = female main lead
Sorry, I forget that it's normally used for manhwa characters

Double-page supporter
I feel like the cast got too big too quick. These types of comics work better when they slowly introduce a big cast regularly like special one off chapters but just the main duo more regularly for the most part
Dude, your pfp looks exactly like Jeff the Killer. Is that on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread