Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Looking For Something With Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
I really like mirei already, a very good addition to this manga!
Thx for picking this up!

Group Leader
Hey everyone, we're kinda just a mishmash of people that banded together cause we love this series, so it's our first time working together. If anyone has any suggestions or spots anything wrong, do let me know!
I'm really glad this series got picked up, and you guys knocked it out of the park. Looking forward to your future releases!

Group Leader
Stylistic question: the prior chapters typically had "Tsumiki's Daily Life" titles at scene breaks, are those missing from the new chapter?
Good catch! In our defense, the raws are from Shonen Sunday (I think? Definitely one of the Sundays), and there is crap all over the top, bottom, left, left and right of them, most of it completely useless editor stuff or how to send feedback to the author. Our cleaners just zorch it. Well I missed two of those small sub-titles (page 6 and 10) and one of the little black square comments outside the panels that actually fit the story on page 5, lower left. Totally my fault. I've translated those, Maibi's adding them back in, should be a updated version before long.

Or for people who just want the know what it was, here's the new stuff:

Page 5 lower left (left of Tsumiki shaking): Fallen leaves in the classroom are the marker of Tsumiki's seat.
Page 6 top: Tsumiki-san's Everyday (1) Even Without Her Glasses, Leave the Search Plan to Hebisono-san.
Page 10 top: Tsumiki-san's Everyday (2) The Crow Incident, Tsumiki-san's Circumstances

I'll be watching for those from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Of course that medusas can petrify people implies magic as well.
In another manga I read recently, medusas don't really petrify - they just have a hypnosis-like effect that paralyses people for a while. So they're metaphorically petrified, not physically transformed into stone.

But I have no scientific explanation for the flying girl. There has to be some kind of magic involved.

Dex-chan lover
561747.jpg
Glad you're enjoying my picture for the best Western anime.

Double-page supporter
Man, for an emergency committee this is really, really high quality. Nice work chaps.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Thanks you everyone at the Emergency Tsumiki Committee for your hard work on the translation.
I hope you all have an amazing year.

Group Leader
U lov this sht series (slut fmc)? Simp all the way it seems..
The author herself mentioned that the supposed "NTR scene" that you're talking about was all in Yutaka's own imagination and not reality. Author's tweet linked here, and associated reddit discussion here.

It's character development on his end, where we get to see him realize his feelings and wanting to protect Tsumiki, but also realizing the difference between human and genjin culture. (i.e, it's more normal for genjin to help other genjin out, they understand each other's characteristics)

The whole point of that chapter was that humans and genjin have different value/ cultural systems. What humans consider as an intimate act has little value for genjin. Yutaka realizes that at the end of the whole ordeal, and that's why he apologizes for his actions after. It's also hinted at that Tsumiki sort of realizes the difference too, but not explicitly.

There's literally been 0 instances where Tsumiki shows any sort of sexual attraction to anyone in the story outside of her current budding interest in Yutaka, and even that's only in it's initial stages.

It'd be wise not to spread false feelings on things that have been already disproven. Could the author have done it differently and perhaps a little more clearly? Yeah, but please seek help if this is all you see in a fluffy romance SoL, thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread