Oh! My Prince!

Dex-chan lover
Is this boy love? If so I will probably skip... Maybe.
We'll see.

Group Leader
NOTE FROM LITHE SCANS: I have also been confused on the topic at hand of if this is a yaoi or if it isn’t. It is not (as far as I know). - Perse (join the discord and follow the lithe scans Instagram for updates, previews, and more)

I would love for this to be a yaoi, but I feel like what happened was that the prince is actually the one who died, and she decided to take his place since they thought she was the one who died anyway

My guess for now is the genius teacher will be teaching the young prince so there might be not yaoi

Fed-Kun's army
at first i though its guy (yaoi).. but it really looks like its girl dressed as boy, to sneak out of palace.

@cyphexada ....the prologue clearly showed one twin being a boy and the other a girl and then ended with the guards or servants, whichever, saying the princess passed away and the supposed twin "brother" looking on. Are you saying neither were boys anyway?

@JustRyn Yep, mb, i usually don't read prologues
Yea, i think you're right about "...the prince is actually the one who died, and she decided to take his place since they thought she was the one who died anyway"
It's usually the case in that kind of stories

Power Uploader
So...its a girl crossdressing as a guy and everyone thinks its a prince instead of a princess...
huh...

just how the hell could they have missed it if the prince is realy the dead one?
thats ancient egypt the land and time where mummification was the way to go and bandages were trendy
so either both twins were female or the royal family knows
on the other hand they revere bastet quite highly don't they? which might be strange but if its a alternate reality or actual isekai it should be possible

Users who are viewing this thread