“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 15 - A Mother's Wish

Dex-chan lover
Based crazy mom lmao
Looks like she was abused and Touko was born out of it, maybe both were abused by the husband/father/whatever. Shit's getting really really dark.
It is like that manga where the sister is getting cucked day by day and the non-related little brother will be raising the daughter from that strange relationship....

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? I'm trying to understand but failed at it
granddaddy -> grandma -> mommy
|-------------------------|*****---> Touko

Hiroto -> Miyako -> Touko
|----------------------|*****---> future daughter

This is what the Miyako, Touko want. Hiroto's mom smelled it like stinking meat.

Dex-chan lover
Red flag oyakodon⁉️
1af
Somehow your profile picture fits your comment lol

Dex-chan lover
WHAT AM I READING!???
WHY AM I BEING SCARED OF A ROMANCE MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wait. this have romance manga tag? shit. I didn't realized that until now. I thought this is just a psychological drama manga.

Dex-chan lover
Abort Mission, Abort Mission!

The Mother is the cause for crazy already feeling sorry for the guy.. Wife is a bona-fide Psycho (Who probably still holds onto the ex(?) and I assume she wants to get her daughter pregnant to have that child have some weird connection to the ex (?) )..

Feeling sorry for the Daughter in all of that now not gonna lie, thought she was just crazy on her own, but guess she's got that from her Mom

Putting my imaginary money on the line here:
The mother was impregnated by her much older step father. She might've even been in a three way relationship with her stepfather as the only male, and her own mother as the second female.
The step father passed at some point, and now she's trying to recreate the same dynamic with her husband and daughter.
Something that wouldn't have been possible if she had a son.
What in the holy fetishes is that fetish

Double-page supporter
"Phablets" never left, we just stopped calling them that. The OG phablets were around 5.5 inches diagonal (the 2011 Galaxy Note had a 5.3 inch screen, while the iPhone 6+ had a 5.5). Nowadays, the smallest iPhone available (13 mini) has a 5.4 inch screen, "normal size" phones are around 6.2 inches, and big ones go up to around 6.8 inches.
Screen diagonal comparisons alone are a little misleading since newer phones are almost entirely screen, while the 2011 phones had fairly large top+bottom bezels. The 13 mini is actually very close to the size of a Galaxy S2! But yes, the original Galaxy Note is shorter and wider than just about every modern flagship, which makes me sad since I just want a modern S2-sized phone that isn't budget-ified to the point that it has a worse screen or anything else than the S2.
dJQuxYW.png

Dex-chan lover
Are they trying to legitimately share him? It feels like they're slowly trying to entangle him, like a pair of spiders.

Dex-chan lover
Let's just hope it's all just one big misunderstanding and they're just working through some issues. Komura is truly in the lion's den otherwise
If you’re talking about Touko, you can’t tell me that what she concocted with her classmate wasn’t 3D chess with a dash of Aizen’s all according to plan, then I strongly disagree. About the mom, I read chapters 6.5 & 14.5. There’s definitely some deeply hidden and unnerving agenda going on.

Double-page supporter
So it seems like Touko is the result of her mother being the step daughter to her own Oyakodon. And now mother wants that with her daughter too.

Users who are viewing this thread