“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 17 - Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
The husband? She had a similar reaction when her cheating buddy texted her.
I mean it's hard to actually tell if she is really cheating, it feels like it but there is still room for doubt, the author may be trying to fool us.

Dex-chan lover
GUYS EASY! THINK ABOUT THIS. NOT ONLY IS BABY INNOCENT AND DOES NOTHING TO HURT HER LIFE WITH PAPA, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO IT NOW, SHE IS DONE FOR. So, now that you are calm, I can instead tell you that she likely has some more complex plan on how to get her papa's sister off her and her mother's asses. Like becoming indebted to her somehow. Any disappearance of papa's family should bounce back and hurt him as well, so we are likely to see some High IQ manipulation at play, but for now we are just being taken on a ride with "What will she do to the baby?"

Dex-chan lover
There's no way a cute, innocent girl like her will do something bad to the baby
1gqngf.png

Banned
option 1 the nothingburger fake-out option : the daughter walks around with the baby, the sister sees her and shouts/slaps her, the MC sees them and shouts at his sister leaving their relationship temporarily weakened
Option 2 the repeat : the daughter finds the sister while she's texting the guy she's cheating with and threatend to expose her unless she backs off

I mean it's hard to actually tell if she is really cheating, it feels like it but there is still room for doubt, the author may be trying to fool us.
I mean, when's the last time a woman's cheated and given a full "OH MY GOD WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MESSAGING ME NOW?!" face in a low-stakes interaction with people who won't question a single word coming out of her mouth? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time the author makes inappropriate faces, but still.

Dex-chan lover
I guess so, but given the track record of the characters I wouldn't put it past the author that even the baby has a dark side lol

Dex-chan lover
The baby will be fine, no doubt. The daughter’s methodology should be to make sure that she at least looks faultless to anyone who doesn’t know that she facilitated something bad happening. At worst, the sister gets ostracized.

Users who are viewing this thread