“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Punishment

I know Yurika's a bitch and an asshole, but god, her ending still almost makes me wanna throw up, and this is the second time reading the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Sympathy? Nah. She was about to go full on psycho on Papa and the family. It might be a mercy that Touko didn't handle it herself.

Power Uploader
Jeeeeesus... she wasn't very normal and we all know but what a heartbreaking ending for her... victim of physical and psychological abuse by her mother for who knows how long, completely destroyed psychologically by the protagonist and also kidnapped and the rest is easy to imagine... and they also put romance in the tags, I would put gore because at this point i think we're not that far away...

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ. That's terrifying for the girl, I know she was bad and everything, but it's the mom's fault that she turned out this way. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Dex-chan lover
She is an absolute horrible person but good lord
Not that strange she turned out horrible with that mom. I mean, yeah, she did some bad things, but it's like, her entire life has been one long unending shit parade where the amount of shit being thrown at her gradually increases as time goes on, and now it's up to her neck and she's about to drown in it. Some villainous characters genuinely disgust me, but I can't feel anything but pity for Yurika.

Dex-chan lover
Do beautiful girls disappear every arc? First Yurika being kidnapped by a hobo, and next would be MC's little sister???

Y that dude always dresses like it is -19 degrees celcius outside?
I know that outfit, and that is called ... a homeless person.

Users who are viewing this thread