Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
@_WhiteTrash

So just asking are you going to translate the previous ones too? beside the obnoxious censors, i could only understand like 30% of the dialogue, but its cool that you're picking it up, for Mangadex side, since they posted up to 29.1 chapters at the time of this comment

Dex-chan lover
I was so confused at first why a manga I was following went from ch. 1 to ch. 24 for no apparent reason.
Then I read the comments and realised, ah Manhwafreak, and yea that group is not going away from my block list anytime soon.

So a request to the new translator even though I know stuff like that sucks to do, Could you please translate the previous chapters too, so we can all avoid MHF?
Give him time, I'm sure he'll come through eventually, but yeah, it would be great not to have to deal with the likes of manwhadorks anymore

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. Also we got the twin towers now, hope a dragon 9/11 doesn’t happen.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see that this is being picked up by anyone that isn't an incredibly odd self-censoring group. Especially since it seems like they either dropped it or stopped uploading it here, which is fine since I believe most people blocked the group a while ago.

ngl I didn't notice the censorship before I though she was wearing a shirt lmao, also apparently MW also stopped censoring the cleavage but the chapters are only on their site

Users who are viewing this thread