"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Well that's interesting. The demons are under non-lethal orders at worst and the hero has a sliver of a conscience at least (possibly also lied to, the sage fucker took way too much enjoyment in crushing the MC for him to be trusted)

Actually, with the demons under those orders, either it's something truly horrendous that needs an extinction event quantity of souls to achieve, or the purpose of the divine Oracle that made the party in the first place is morally suspect...

Dex-chan lover
fucking church related bullshit always against the demons, that nun looked so dam mad at the sight of that demon girl u def know the church is the main reason why theres a war vs the demons just like in any fucking fantasy series OTL......from what we just saw it looks like hero is the only one worried for her ex friend and man I might actually like the demons in this series if they have character like that shounen demon dude did LMAO

Dex-chan lover
"What the hell was that" Same honestly. I know Mc was asking what they were doing but wouldn't have been better to be the same chapter instead of two ?

Double-page supporter
Man I feel like a fucking clown waiting 3 months for this shit 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Barely 20 pages... I guess it's better than the last chapter but man its not enough. Also, it seems like the quality slightly dipped near the end of the chapter.

Ara Ara Demon Onee-san Neigass makes her debut though, so I count that as a win. She is just like I imagined her to be from reading the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is that the sword maiden from Gobling Slayer?
The good soon all this girls will be yuri

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This is truly the series of spirals.

We have spirals. Spy roles, and just like how the spirals become smaller as you go deeper.... diminishing chapter sizes.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really comment on the plot since I've already read the web novel, but I'm glad they pulled a competent illustrator.

Double-page supporter
So uh... This didn't happen in the web novel...

@NinjaGoemon
Right? Hero is best waifu for laifu.

@icarushector
The sage is a greedy, vain cherry boy. What else would you expect?

Don't expect this series to go anywhere for a long time. They just got to the 27th chapter of the web novel this month.

Users who are viewing this thread