Omiai Shitakunakatta node, Murinandai na Jouken wo Tsuketara Doukyuusei ga Kita Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10.3 - Pool date with my 'fiancé' - Part 3

Dex-chan lover
can be see acting lovey dovey in the pool

" owh we meet by coincidence "

you need to be special kind of dense or stupid to actually believe that

Dex-chan lover
Bahahaha I loved how even she got in on that "That's impossible!"

I hope this helps push things forward more between them, rather than estranges them.
they will take it slow..but progress for sure... toward being true couple and fiance

Tju

Dex-chan lover
they will take it slow..but progress for sure... toward being true couple and fiance
I'm fairly sure that the last gag in the epilogue will be a brief scene showing them 10-20 years in the future married with kids while still calling each other fake husband/wife.

Group Leader
I'm fairly sure that the last gag in the epilogue will be a brief scene showing them 10-20 years in the future married with kids while still calling each other fake husband/wife.
Spoiler for future story: Nah, they are already a lover by the end of volume 3 of the light novel, but I'm sorry to inform you that the manga is still far from that, unless author decide to cut lots of other stuff

Supporter
INDEED!
image.png

"Oh, hey guys, I didn't expect to see you here at my wedding. Oh, her? We just met here by chance in front of the altar."
Dac0Ihg17bK1dJ-iOk__e-hUSh4gRfLIf9ePFSuBHEoJwgrL5NCbARMlDEoBNBLckrX9UfWM0GXns800-nd-v1.png

Tju

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for future story: Nah, they are already a lover by the end of volume 3 of the light novel, but I'm sorry to inform you that the manga is still far from that, unless author decide to cut lots of other stuff
ah ok. I assumed it was the usual type of romcom where it ends when the main couple officially gets together / declares their love to each other.

Dex-chan lover
Is the novel available in english?

Dex-chan lover
Now, will they tell the truth about being "fake" fiances, or will they dig a hole by lying about it more?
It's kinda like occams razor but opposite. Where the misunderstandings/dragging it on(dig a hole) is the most likely answer.

Users who are viewing this thread