On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Today, Again, Away from the Veranda

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is getting old. I already started feeling like we needed progress 10 chapters ago. Instead we've gotten nothing and now it's gotten worse with a new girl.

Still like the manga so I won't outright drop it, but maybe I need to follow through on putting it on hold like I said I would do a long time ago :kek:
I wonder if it’s the publishers making a collective/cartel decision to insert love rival as a commercial life extension. Even Sono Bisque Doll amongst other long running series are doing that as well.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it’s the publishers making a collective/cartel decision to insert love rival as a commercial life extension. Even Sono Bisque Doll amongst other long running series are doing that as well.
Oh boy, I dropped Sono Bisque a year ago because it went from a romance with fun cosplay elements to straight up cosplay filler chapters with zero romantic progress. Just checked the latest chapter and they finally leave the cosplay but now there's a third wheel? What convenient timing for unnecessary drama. I feel bad for the readers there.

Users who are viewing this thread