On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - New Year’s Tea on the Veranda

Dex-chan lover
787.png

Group Leader
Do my eyes tricked me or page 1 & 4 actually getting deep fried in photoshop hell?

Edit: Nah, mdex's data saver feature just being an ass for once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
JUST FUCKING ADMIT YOU LIKE HER! This stupid idol culture style "I'm not worthy to stand in her shadow because she's an existence beyond me and I'm a worthless nobody who has no right to assume she or anyone else would acknowledge me" bullshit is so tired and played out. Yes she pushed for the "veranda rules" and all that but she's leaving now so if he screws it up he's no worse off for saying something. This is just the most spineless and meritless way to weasel out of a confession and keep the needless drama going.

Dex-chan lover
Do my eyes tricked me or page 1 & 4 actually getting deep fried in photoshop hell?

Edit: Nah, mdex's data saver feature just being an ass for once in a while.
How do I fix it? ctrl+f5 doesn't seem to help

Dex-chan lover
JUST FUCKING ADMIT YOU LIKE HER! This stupid idol culture style "I'm not worthy to stand in her shadow because she's an existence beyond me and I'm a worthless nobody who has no right to assume she or anyone else would acknowledge me" bullshit is so tired and played out. Yes she pushed for the "veranda rules" and all that but she's leaving now so if he screws it up he's no worse off for saying something. This is just the most spineless and meritless way to weasel out of a confession and keep the needless drama going.
What makes it worse is that this is an adult. I get when high schoolers dealing with their first crush are timid, but there are no excuses for this grown ass man other than the author stringing along readers 😭

Group Leader
How do I fix it? ctrl+f5 doesn't seem to help
Simply turn off the data saver feature.

I've tried to turning it off and on, but it seems that the problem is not on our end, but on the server; i.e the botched pages are already stored as the data saver version. Probably they do the compression on chapter submission, not on-the-fly request, to lighten the load.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread