Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Not trying to be one of those art elitist but page 17 breasts look like balloons and placed weird. Also that “that was our only happy day” end tag can’t be good …

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well the happiness and horniness was fun while it (briefly) lasted. We'll see what kind of trouble will be stirring in paradise.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Jesus I was curious and went to see the raws, they are paywalled, but the google translated title of ch 22 made me go :shamihuh:

ch22 God Hand and NTR Nao san

Oh Jesus I was curious and went to see the raws, they are paywalled, but the google translated title of ch 22 made me go :shamihuh:

ch22 God Hand and NTR Nao san
Regarding the spoiler
From the pictures and the introduction of a new character on other future chapters, it seems like there's some "skinship" between FMC and another female (from the pictures, breast fondling), I bet 10 bucks that the MC somehow misunderstands that (hears it over the phone, or from outside the house, and thinks he's getting cucked), hence the title.

Very clickbaity, but that's the sort of stuff that authors do on a pay-per-view website to get views. Put anything with "NTR" on the updates list on the front page, and it's sure to attract a lot of folks, some to hate, some to coom.

But I really don't think this will turn into NTR

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Last sentence makes me think 'What's that jackass dad doing this time? Can't he just leave them alone?"

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the spoiler
From the pictures and the introduction of a new character on other future chapters, it seems like there's some "skinship" between FMC and another female (from the pictures, breast fondling), I bet 10 bucks that the MC somehow misunderstands that (hears it over the phone, or from outside the house, and thinks he's getting cucked), hence the title.

Very clickbaity, but that's the sort of stuff that authors do on a pay-per-view website to get views. Put anything with "NTR" on the updates list on the front page, and it's sure to attract a lot of folks, some to hate, some to coom.

But I really don't think this will turn into NTR
thats what i thought too. idk what the heck God Hand or Nao-san are supposed to be lol

thats what i thought too. idk what the heck God Hand or Nao-san are supposed to be lol

God Hand is probably due to that character being a good massagist/something similar. Or may be refering to her being able to make others cum just by fondling them.

DeepL translates as "God Hand and NTR Oneesan", with no mention to "Nao" (and DeepL is far better at translating than Google), and the thumbnail is pretty clear about what is going on, another female fondling the FMC and the main character somewhat panicking.

100002256430022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread