Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

There's even a chapter with color pages couple chapters over. Really wanna see if its only couple or more pages.

Dex-chan lover
Even for a smut, this shit was infuriating lol. MC might as well be a dildo on the shelf at this point.

Dex-chan lover
So, the only thing she contributed was a yuri grope scene. This would be fine if it was a doujin but this isn’t a doujin. Everything she said and did was hypocritical, and ultimately added nothing that didn’t leave a sour taste in the mouth. Thanks for the groping, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not my favorite trope. The overeager best friend. That and the predatory lesbian best friend trope. Well I hope everyone gets pissed off with the MC when he starts doing some art training a barely resists getting a blowing and jerked off in a foursome. This manga is just wild

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not my favorite trope. The overeager best friend. That and the predatory lesbian best friend trope. Well I hope everyone gets pissed off with the MC when he starts doing some art training a barely resists getting a blowing and jerked off in a foursome. This manga is just wild
Say what?!!!

Dex-chan lover
All the outrage in the comments has me LMAO. Not that it wasn't a bit gross but that all these people who have gotten BIG mad over a trope.

Also, has anybody stopped to think that the work friend is just jealous that her friend HAS a man at all. I'm sure I probably forgot if the work friend has anybody in her life, with her lonely ass. I mean, she's such a forgettable lesbian-friend that wants to be more than friends tropey kind of character that my brain automatically dismisses her existence. Then again you can't expect anything else from this masterpiece ... of shit, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
For a person that shamelessly wanted to r*pe and have her way with someone she "loves" and finds cute and is apparently friends with, she's quite something to give relationship advice to anyone, let alone the MC or her supposed friend's boyfriend lol.

Anyways, the follow up spread was hot.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, being another female doesn't magically give you permission to put your hands all over someone's girlfriend right in front of them sweetheart.

Also have to dock even more points from MC for letting her do it.

Users who are viewing this thread