Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 86 - Mahiro and Overflowing Maternal Instincts

Aggregator gang
Same

J7kvzMx.png

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Okay, I'm a bit confused by the TL Note... When I was in HS (back during the Jurassic Period), the top score on the SAT was 1600. They then added an essay, if I remember correctly sometime around the late 90's/early 2000's, and that made the top score 2400. Did they remove the essay and it's now back down to 1600 again?

Dex-chan lover
This is a Sci-Fi, do you think that's an issue? lol
They'd need to install it before any baby making can commence. So unless Momiji wants it permanently attached then no amount of lying about safe days is gonna get her pregnant. They'd need to plan it out

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, so much stuff going on and I love it all

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
They'd need to install it before any baby making can commence. So unless Momiji wants it permanently attached then no amount of lying about safe days is gonna get her pregnant. They'd need to plan it out
Time and biology jumped out the window the moment this 18+ year old man became a middle school girl... if it happens it happens... at this point they could grew wings and a third eye in an instant and would not surprise me

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The title would have been perfect for the punchline as Mihari fainted.
“Onii-chan ha oshimai!” Thud

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm a bit confused by the TL Note... When I was in HS (back during the Jurassic Period), the top score on the SAT was 1600 They then added an essay, if I remember correctly sometime around the late 90's/early 2000's, and that made the top score 2400. Did they remove the essay and it's now back down to 1600 again?
Essay is a separate test. Optional if the college doesn't need it. Scores from 2-8 instead of 200-800.
I believe it was to mirror the ACT which doesn't have an essay section so the SAT just made their essay separate.

Users who are viewing this thread