Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 9 Ch. 83.9 - Minato-kun is Done For? (Full Version)

Dex-chan lover
For Minato it's more of an opening a new door toward crossdressing, than literally a step on him realizing what his true gender is. Since he should be in his puberty, he might found out now or later that he has a thing for dressing up like a girl.

Remember that wanting to dress up cute like a girl doesn't necessarily means he wants to be one.

Well i prefer otokonoko than genderbent so there's that too.

Dex-chan lover
For Minato it's more of an opening a new door toward crossdressing, than literally a step on him realizing what his true gender is. Since he should be in his puberty, he might found out now or later that he has a thing for dressing up like a girl.

Remember that wanting to dress up cute like a girl doesn't necessarily means he wants to be one.
This is true and pretty important to remember, with an eye towards gender nonconforming people more generally. Nonetheless, I'm also with the people who want to see what would happen if Minato became a girl outside of Aoi's fantasizing. Just for the science, y'know?

That said if we get later chapters where Minato is depressed by the idea of continuing to perform as a boy after the electrifying experience of presenting as a girl... well, I'd consider that the actual smoking gun.

Minato-kun as it stands is the otokonoko rep in Onimai.

Dex-chan lover
It's finally here, Minato-kun is done for
Are those two really not twins though? They look identical

Dex-chan lover
Wait, haven't we already read this one? Da fuck?
Also, damn Minato-kun even used his sister's underwear for crossdressing? Now that's truly gay XD he has definitely crossed the line and he's done for!?!?
I'm willing to give him a pass on that, as I'm sure his sister insisted/force him to wear them. Can't you see her insisting he has to wear them to "complete the look" or something similar?
Minato though... man, even a DROP of experiencing the feminine and that kid's heart is singing. Think about it; if you turned Mahiro back almost right away from the first or second chapter, they'd be like "whew that was weird but I got past it somehow". Minato in that position would probably be agonizing over pervasive thoughts about asking to become a girl again, instead of having to let it go forever. That is peak gender feels.
While I mostly agree, him getting an erection from seeing himself undressing as a girl suggests crossdressing as a fetish, so it could go either way at this point. Especially since he was mainly seeing himself in girl's underwear.

Supporter
While I mostly agree, him getting an erection from seeing himself undressing as a girl suggests crossdressing as a fetish, so it could go either way at this point. Especially since he was mainly seeing himself in girl's underwear.
Not that I disagree particularly, but under the circumstances it'd be natural to feel disconnected from the image in the mirror - the arousal doesn't have to be associated with the cross dressing, it could also just be seeing a mostly naked and unexpectedly cute girl . . .

Or, you know, it could be any one of a dozen other things, ranging from being reminded of his sister (because that's not a standard fetish in manga) all the way through to "he's 13, he has a penis, they just do that for no apparent reason sometimes".

I think the largest source of moderately inappropriate fun could be had from it being a cross dressing fetish, though, so that's probably where it'll go.

Dex-chan lover
Boners doing boner things, as far as their brain's concerned they saw a pretty girl in the mirror and that's enough to ignite the fire. Their gloomy face in the tub directly afterward, to me, implies a sense of shame at getting hard from seeing themself. IMO, that's pretty fucking trans-y, but until it's canon it could go either way really.

Double-page supporter
Nice! I've been waiting for this since Nekotoufu teased it on Twitter. Additionally, he must really resemble a girl if his friend Yuuta didn't notice, and that last part where he's pouting because Yuuta didn't recognize him is adorable! I hope Nekotoufu makes him meet Mashiro and the others for the next one. Also, if he gets excited seeing his own crossdressing reflection, then Minato-kun is done for! Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
We just whitnessed Minato's awakening. More, please, Nekotofu

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1 crossdresser shows up in this manga and immediately people start suggesting he's trans.

Bruh. It's like dudes can't just find out they like crossdressing without someone thinking he's trans for it.
1 trans girl shows up in this manga and immediately people start suggesting she's a crossdresser.

Bruh. It's like trans girls can't just find out they are transgendered without someone thinking she's just crossdressing.

---

See it goes both ways.

If people want to currently view Minato as a trans girl, cool.

If people want to currently view Minato as being a GNC boy, cool.

No need to be so negative.

Dex-chan lover
Loved how quickly he became comfortable in his new role. No reluctant trans here. Also love the mother just staring and presumably thinking "well this is new" but having no objections to her son appearing for dinner in a dess and wig.

Hope we see more of this and hopefully in the mains series. Mahiro finding out and offering support, wondering if the drug should be mentioned.

Mod Edit: Language
1 trans girl shows up in this manga and immediately people start suggesting she's a crossdresser.

Bruh. It's like trans girls can't just find out they are transgendered without someone thinking she's just crossdressing.

---

See it goes both ways.

If people want to currently view Minato as a trans girl, cool.

If people want to currently view Minato as being a GNC boy, cool.

No need to be so negative.
"it goes both ways"

except it does not because that's just a made up scenario that you created, no one will actually say it to an actually tranny work because they will acknowledge it as one and will leave it alone

Users who are viewing this thread