Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 9 Ch. 83.9 - Minato-kun is Done For? (Full Version)

Was actually hoping that the 2 boys would be a bit of a narrative counter balance in the class since it already is like an all girls school.

Dex-chan lover
"it goes both ways"

except it does not because that's just a made up scenario that you created, no one will actually say it to an actually tranny work because they will acknowledge it as one and will leave it alone
...What? (I was being cheeky as a reply...)

---

But more importantly...did you just refer to a transgendered person as..."it"? (also..."tranny"?)

Hope this is a case of English not being your first language because otherwise piss off right there.

Dex-chan lover
But more importantly...did you just refer to a transgendered person as..."it"? (also..."tranny"?)
I'll be generous and say "it" was referring to "a trans story".
No defense for the other part though. I mean, I agree with the message, but that's still kinda rude.

Dex-chan lover
qGTNzfJx_o.png

Dex-chan lover
While I mostly agree, him getting an erection from seeing himself undressing as a girl suggests crossdressing as a fetish, so it could go either way at this point. Especially since he was mainly seeing himself in girl's underwear.
I never liked the idea that the presence or lack of boners inherently says things about people, be it their identity or otherwise. Anyone who's owned that bit of anatomy can tell you that it kind of does its own thing a lot of the time. Often when one isn't even aroused or anything.
Also, not to put words in your mouth, but "Getting aroused by yourself dressed as a girl disqualifies you from self-identifying trans" is also dangerously close to the toxic autogynephilia narrative. (especially since one would be surprised how common it is for cis AFAB people to experience something similar)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I might just be oldschool, but why does there need to be a consensus on what "kind" of story this is? If people want to take Minato as an early trans exploration story, they can and should. If people want to take Minato as a cute otokonoko being a super cute crossdressed boy with no deeper meaning, they can and should. Taking your own meaning from fiction is half the point of enjoying fiction. It doesn't even matter what "canon" is.

Screw this modern notion we always need to have some kind of consensus. Like the internet can't continue until we're all a hive mind with the same opinions, conclusions and experiences. And yes, screw treating "canon" as a cudgel to keep people in line when enjoying fiction. Death of the Author is a thing for a reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that chapter 57 of the Onimai anthology isn't out yet. That's still in the pipeline, but you can read the other available chapters of the Onii-chan wa Oshimai! Official Anthology Comic on MangaDex.com, the platform you're on right now.

In all seriousness, I don't care if you read it or not, I just enjoy making these incredibly dumb/esoteric edits. In fact, have another one.
x1jtvn.jpg
what happened to his eyes in the last panel lmao

Dex-chan lover
I might just be oldschool, but why does there need to be a consensus on what "kind" of story this is? If people want to take Minato as an early trans exploration story, they can and should. If people want to take Minato as a cute otokonoko being a super cute crossdressed boy with no deeper meaning, they can and should. Taking your own meaning from fiction is half the point of enjoying fiction. It doesn't even matter what "canon" is.

Screw this modern notion we always need to have some kind of consensus. Like the internet can't continue until we're all a hive mind with the same opinions, conclusions and experiences. And yes, screw treating "canon" as a cudgel to keep people in line when enjoying fiction. Death of the Author is a thing for a reason.

People appear to have forgotten that Art is... Well, Art.
Everyone can and will find different interpretations in a work of Art, and Artists a lot of the time will give their works multiple possible interpretations on purpose.
So seeing Minato in a different light depending on who you are and what you want is perfectly valid, the character is writen (For now), in a way that makes happy both sides, the ones that see him as an Otonokono, and the ones that see her as a Trans Girl.
And EVEN if the author has a very specific idea in mind for Minato, that will not leave space for interpretation...
...How can those people simply assume they know what the author is thinking and planning to do with the story?
Did they talk to the author, and the author themselves told them what the plans were?
Did they use super-advanced alien technology to read the mind of the author to know?
Because assuming they have the only valid answer, and everyone else is inventing non-existant scenarios, is kind if dumb.

Dex-chan lover
"Cis" is the default human state though. Any character is assumed to be "cis" unless shown otherwise.

Correction:
"Cis" is the ENFORCED Human State.
Most people can't see by themselves how they feel about their own Gender if they are forced from birth to be Cis, and the minimum amount of curiosity for something different ends in punishment and/or violence.
If put in a situation that forces a character to ask themselves some very important questions, it's not too strange if they end not being as Cis as they thought, as they were told they should be.

Dex-chan lover
Society if [redacted] didn’t raid every crossdressing thread with his twitter followers every time someone mentions the word trans in any context

piw33m.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Society if [redacted] didn’t raid every crossdressing thread with his twitter followers every time someone mentions the word trans in any context

piw33m.jpeg
ill take the bait - who are you talking about?

also man this turned into a twitter thread lmao

Users who are viewing this thread